Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2020, 10:04 AM  
In Search of a Life

Chiefs Texans All 22 breakdown

Thought we could have a place to discuss this instead of the mega threads etc.

Here's one showing how honey badger is just like a chicken with his head cut off. Pretty hella play.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:52 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

One other thing about the 49ers.

They should’ve been swept by the Seahawks. Wilson alone made the Seahawks look like the better team in those 2 games.

The Chiefs have a better version of Wilson, a better OL, and a much better overall team around him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:54 PM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It’s nothing we haven’t dealt with (Chargers).

Unlike the Chargers, the 49ers don’t have the secondary to hang. Remember Sherman trying to cover Tyreek last year?
49ers have some really creative run concepts and Shanahan does a great job of building on those to find space and easy throws for Garapollo.

I'd say the 49ers are the Chargers + a really difficult offense to diagnose and deal with. They'd present a pretty major challenge, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:55 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Landlord Mathieu is literally Berry in his prime but even more of a leader. Mathieu has never played in a NFC or AFC championship game so this is huge
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:59 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
49ers have some really creative run concepts and Shanahan does a great job of building on those to find space and easy throws for Garapollo.

I'd say the 49ers are the Chargers + a really difficult offense to diagnose and deal with. They'd present a pretty major challenge, IMO.
Maybe I’m not giving them enough credit, but like I said in the post above yours, after watching Wilson and the Seahawks play them tough in both games (should’ve won both as well), I just think the Mahomes factor along with having a better team around him than Wilson does will be too much.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:08 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It’s nothing we haven’t dealt with (Chargers).

Unlike the Chargers, the 49ers don’t have the secondary to hang. Remember Sherman trying to cover Tyreek last year?
The 9er front 7 is better than those Charger teams. They have 5 first rounders on it and they can really get after it.

Plus with their LB'ers, they can give Kelce some fits.

They're a really good modern day defense, they're fast and smart.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:10 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Maybe I’m not giving them enough credit, but like I said in the post above yours, after watching Wilson and the Seahawks play them tough in both games (should’ve won both as well), I just think the Mahomes factor along with having a better team around him than Wilson does will be too much.
It's a division game. Those are always weird and that's just the type of game the Seahawks play.

The 9ers are a really tough out this year. For some reason I've watched a lot of them and listen to Middlekauf and Haberman talk about them a lot. They're a tough out.

I'd definitely rather see the Pack in the SB.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:11 PM   #52
You gotta kill a few people

I feel like the 9ers D was getting shredded the latter part of the season.

Their front 7 vs our OL is a bad matchup for us, though. I will admit that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:12 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I feel like the 9ers D was getting shredded the latter part of the season.

Their front 7 vs our OL is a bad matchup for us, though. I will admit that.
injuries hurt them
Old 01-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's a division game. Those are always weird and that's just the type of game the Seahawks play.

The 9ers are a really tough out this year. For some reason I've watched a lot of them and listen to Middlekauf and Haberman talk about them a lot. They're a tough out.

I'd definitely rather see the Pack in the SB.
I don’t really care if it’s a division game. It was clear that the reason the Seahawks almost swept them was Wilson. They had no business even being in the 2nd game after all those injuries. Same reason they lost to the Ravens too.

We are like the Seahawks on steroids. I’m not scared of the Jimmy G led 49ers. I’d be more scared of Rodgers.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:17 PM   #55
pie is never free

Quote:

Thought we could have a place to discuss this instead of the mega threads etc.

Here's one showing how honey badger is just like a chicken with his head cut off. Pretty hella play.
My God, that’s just an incredible triple play

Veach knocked it into the upper deck with this guy
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:17 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don’t really care if it’s a division game. It was clear that the reason the Seahawks almost swept them was Wilson.

We are like the Seahawks on steroids. I’m not scared of the Jimmy G led 49ers. I’d be more scared of Rodgers.
Of course I watched both games.

Division games are rarely blowouts when both teams are atleast respectable. Seattle isn't ultra talented but they're always in games because of Russ. He's a magician.

The 9ers just present a tough ass test. They can be beat, sure. But that front could really give our OL issues and their offense is great at what we struggle to stop.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:17 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

Packers have a terrible defense and Rodgers is more like a game manager nowadays. I’d much rather face the Packers. 49ers have the best defense in the NFL and have a really good running game
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:20 PM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Of course I watched both games.

Division games are rarely blowouts when both teams are atleast respectable. Seattle isn't ultra talented but they're always in games because of Russ. He's a magician.

The 9ers just present a tough ass test. They can be beat, sure. But that front could really give our OL issues and their offense is great at what we struggle to stop.
That’s another thing. We struggle to stop backs like Ingram and Henry. The 49ers don’t have a guy like that.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:23 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That’s another thing. We struggle to stop backs like Ingram and Henry. The 49ers don’t have a guy like that.
With Shanahan's scheme, their backs are really good though. Mostert and Coleman with some Breida sprinkled in. Breida is a bit too fumble prone I think though.

But more so with the scheme and the OL. Using the fullback and Tight end, they get after it.

I'm not saying the Chiefs couldn't beat them because of course they could, but I won't wave it off as an easy chiefs win.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:25 PM   #60
In Search of a Life

Quote:
With Shanahan's scheme, their backs are really good though. Mostert and Coleman with some Breida sprinkled in. Breida is a bit too fumble prone I think though.

But more so with the scheme and the OL. Using the fullback and Tight end, they get after it.

I'm not saying the Chiefs couldn't beat them because of course they could, but I won't wave it off as an easy chiefs win.
By no means am I saying it would be easy.

Just giving my reasoning as to why they don’t scare me either.