Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:06 PM   #271
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultron1969 View Post
Me and my gf were down there today. I am honestly not surprised something happened. It seemed tense. People were rude. No regard for people. Foul language in front of kids. My first and last SB parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to a typical day in pretty much any major city.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:07 PM   #272
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
These parades are always like that, you mix alcohol and being packed in like a sardine can and it causes tense situations and lots of issues.
Honestly surprised it doesn't happen more often
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:07 PM   #273
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
This is exactly why I don't go to big gatherings like this anymore. I will happily stay and watch on tv instead of dealing with people
Virtual Victory Parade next year. AI Mahomes and Travis.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:08 PM   #274
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
These parades are always like that, you mix alcohol and being packed in like a sardine can and it causes tense situations and lots of issues.
And rap concerts
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:08 PM   #275
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I would. No need to risk Pat et al. because Chief Fan doesn’t know how to act.
I'd be a lot more likely to go to a celebration at the stadium.

While I didn't expect a shooting, this is exactly the kind of chaos that has kept me from ever going to one of those things. It's just too damn many people in a maelstrom and stuff like that is just a bad mix.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:08 PM   #276
Please squeeze

KCFD: 1 dead, 3 critical and 10 people shot.

News said that one got shot in the face.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:09 PM   #277
Starter

TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:09 PM   #278
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
Virtual Victory Parade next year. AI Mahomes and Travis.
Interactive?

The Tavia and Gracie versions might get a lot of attention.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:09 PM   #279
Hockey Town

I went to the Royals one in 15, that's enough for me it was just to much. To many people, can't move, everyone being a ****in dick.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:10 PM   #280
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd be a lot more likely to go to a celebration at the stadium.

While I didn't expect a shooting, this is exactly the kind of chaos that has kept me from ever going to one of those things. It's just too damn many people in a maelstrom and stuff like that is just a bad mix.
Agree with that. Especially with kids.

It doesn’t have to be a shooting for it to be a regrettable experience.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:10 PM   #281
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Mayor Q must be so proud.
You're such a sleeze ball.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:10 PM   #282
In Search of a Life

suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:10 PM   #283
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultron1969 View Post
Me and my gf were down there today. I am honestly not surprised something happened. It seemed tense. People were rude. No regard for people. Foul language in front of kids. My first and last SB parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea the appeal of taking myself, much less my kids, to an overpacked event like this full of people using it as an excuse to drink excessively.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:10 PM   #284
Starter

TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:11 PM   #285
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Welcome to a typical day in pretty much any major city.
I don't make it to KC often. I was watching a cop show the other day when they said Kansas City was the meth capital of the world. That surprised me. I do agree that I think all cities are getting bad. Fortunately I am not a big parade fan so I end up avoiding all the problems.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.