Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2020, 03:31 PM   #1576
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah, then he wouldn't have been out there to put up 12 yards or whatever he did in the second half.
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT HIS BLOCKING THO
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 03:59 PM   #1577
Your mom

So I saw it posted on another site that the number 1 overall seed gets to pick their preferred first and second round site, and also their preferred region. Am I crazy for wanting to get the south region and play in Houston instead of Indianapolis? Indy would be at Lucas Oil, and I hate watching basketball played in a football stadium. I'd much rather go to Houston, especially considering there are gonna be quite a few teams from the midwest that will get put in that region that will be closer to Indy than we would be.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:28 PM   #1578
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
So I saw it posted on another site that the number 1 overall seed gets to pick their preferred first and second round site, and also their preferred region
you believed that shit?

The #1's are usually given sites close to their campus's but I've never heard of getting to pick your own site. How could they? Supposedly no one knows their seed or where they are going until the announcement on CBS late afternoon on Sunday.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2020, 06:51 PM   #1579
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
you believed that shit?

The #1's are usually given sites close to their campus's but I've never heard of getting to pick your own site. How could they? Supposedly no one knows their seed or where they are going until the announcement on CBS late afternoon on Sunday.
Here you go:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...240704636.html

Last edited by CasselGotPeedOn; 02-27-2020 at 06:56 PM..
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:03 PM   #1580
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
you believed that shit?

I imagine they would either either send a certified letter to the school with something along the lines of "Hello, Mr. Self, your team is the #1 overall seed. Where would you like to play? Please respond ASAP because by the time you receive this the tournament will be a day away lol" .....or the few teams that could possibly be #1 overall would choose ahead of time and send their preference via Pony Express.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:18 PM   #1581

Quote:
okay, recent rule change and only the #1 seed gets to chose. No idea. My bad. Sorry.

KU, with the résumé it has built thus far, is in position to have some extra control regarding its Final Four path. A recent NCAA rule change makes it so that the overall No. 1 seed — and only that team — gets to select its sites for both the opening rounds and regional.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:44 PM   #1582
Rabbi Goldmann

Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 08:49 PM   #1583
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
So I saw it posted on another site that the number 1 overall seed gets to pick their preferred first and second round site, and also their preferred region. Am I crazy for wanting to get the south region and play in Houston instead of Indianapolis? Indy would be at Lucas Oil, and I hate watching basketball played in a football stadium. I'd much rather go to Houston, especially considering there are gonna be quite a few teams from the midwest that will get put in that region that will be closer to Indy than we would be.
I expect they'll pick Houston if they get the choice. Easier for fans to get there and also more alums in the area.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:11 AM   #1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I expect they'll pick Houston if they get the choice. Easier for fans to get there and also more alums in the area.
Wheres the 2nd round if they play in Indy or Houston?
Old 02-28-2020, 12:26 AM   #1585
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
I highly doubt that
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 01:08 AM   #1586
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I highly doubt that
You would.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-28-2020, 07:55 AM   #1587
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wheres the 2nd round if they play in Indy or Houston?
From the article above....

Quote:
For the Jayhawks, Omaha, Nebraska is a lock to start; the Jayhawks are closest to that first and second round site and should have a huge contingent of fans following them there.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 08:32 AM   #1588
Supporter

Quote:
How do you figure?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 08:51 AM   #1589
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
How do you figure?
Also has the added benefit of being in an area where most of their prospective competition in the R16/E8 is nowhere close to being unlike Indy.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:17 AM   #1590
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Also has the added benefit of being in an area where most of their prospective competition in the R16/E8 is nowhere close to being unlike Indy.
Picking Houston also blocks Baylor from getting Houston. If Baylor is the number 2 team in the nation, you might as well make it harder on them.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.