Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #2
Resident Glue Sniffer

I thought it was pretty decent.
I thought the actors who played Nikki and Mick were good.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:00 AM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Vince Neil did an extensive interview about his short time dead.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:20 PM   #4
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Vince Neil did an extensive interview about his short time dead.
Vince Neil? I thought that was Nikki Six.

Highly entertaining movie. The mix of comedy/party & darkness kind of threw me off a little. Usually a movie like this goes one way or the other but very good none the less.

8/10

Last edited by Otter; 03-24-2019 at 04:35 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

Vince N literally ran from Danzig one time, it's in a book - let me find the pic.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:27 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 05:59 PM   #7
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Vince N literally ran from Danzig one time, it's in a book - let me find the pic.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:48 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
that was a solid connection.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 07:48 PM   #9
Stay down bitch!

I liked it. I went in with low expectations. I read the book when it first came out and I thought they put the best parts of the book into the movie. A lot of the scenes of Nickie Sixx’s heroin paranoia were from the heroin diaries.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2019, 09:34 PM   #10
pie is never free

A work bud gave me his log in info this morning, watched it an hour ago

So entertaining on a visceral level that it overcomes the small budget... it was damn good stuff that could've been better

Kelly straight up nailed goofy Tommy
Nikki was passable, he had some solid acting moments
Vince had all the moves down pretty cold, but he was by far the weakest actor
And then of course Ramsey Bolton steals the entire show, Bob Deal is the uncontested guts of that band... Mick totally steals the show

While it could've been better with more money behind it, this fast moving saga gives you just enough honest grit to make you buy in

3 and a half of 5 stars
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:45 PM   #11
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
A work bud gave me his log in info this morning, watched it an hour ago

So entertaining on a visceral level that it overcomes the small budget... it was damn good stuff that could've been better

Kelly straight up nailed goofy Tommy
Nikki was passable, he had some solid acting moments
Vince had all the moves down pretty cold, but he was by far the weakest actor
And then of course Ramsey Bolton steals the entire show, Bob Deal is the uncontested guts of that band... Mick totally steals the show

While it could've been better with more money behind it, this fast moving saga gives you just enough honest grit to make you buy in

3 and a half of 5 stars
I align pretty closely with this.
I’ll add:

The first half was really fun, the second half got pretty dark (still good).
The Ozzie part was sofa king funny.
I played this thing loud. Music was great.
Thought the end where they showed pictures of the real band and the movie cast was cool.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #12
Mahomes Dynasty

I dunno whether to or feel sorry for the guy.

CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:05 PM   #13
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I dunno whether to or feel sorry for the guy.

He's been like that for years. Worse than David Lee Roth.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2019, 03:35 PM   #14
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
He's been like that for years. Worse than David Lee Roth.
Jesus.

That’s worse than Fat Axel.

Also, anyone who pays for a Crue show in 2019 is a fool who deserves to be parted from their money.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2019, 08:30 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post

Also, anyone who pays for a Crue show in 2019 is a fool who deserves to be parted from their money.
Thats a little harsh. Sure these guys arnt exactly at the top of their game anymore, but they put on a decent enough show. Its fun for fans to relive their youth and nostalgia factor.

These bands know the majority of fans are 40-50ish who have money to burn.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.