Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:26 PM   #331
The man you could post like.

There are so many glitches and exploits it's ****ing hilarious. Already at max level and the game is so much funner now Just go around wrecking shit with legendary hacks and guns.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:28 PM   #332

Can't wait when they're actually referenced in game when the dlc drops
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2020, 11:54 PM   #333
I'll be back.

found a gay strip club

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 12:25 AM   #334

Quickhacks are stupidly OP once you get them to legendary. You can ping the entire force you're fighting against then hack them while they're not even close to you. Some of the offensive ones will even spread so you'll nail 2 or 3 with whatever you're using. Easy aa **** to wipe a whole fortress.
Old 12-18-2020, 12:47 PM   #335

Microsoft not delisting but still offering full refunds.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:48 PM   #336
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
There are so many glitches and exploits it's ****ing hilarious. Already at max level and the game is so much funner now Just go around wrecking shit with legendary hacks and guns.
Quote:
Quickhacks are stupidly OP once you get them to legendary. You can ping the entire force you're fighting against then hack them while they're not even close to you. Some of the offensive ones will even spread so you'll nail 2 or 3 with whatever you're using. Easy aa **** to wipe a whole fortress.
I will never understand applying cheats/hacks to a game short of having played it through so many times you are bored with it. My brother used to do that to every game he bought along with following the "player strategy guide".
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:00 PM   #337
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I will never understand applying cheats/hacks to a game short of having played it through so many times you are bored with it. My brother used to do that to every game he bought along with following the "player strategy guide".
I remember practically jizzing my little 10 year old pants over strategy guide hype before playing or receiving games.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:26 PM   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I was bored playing it legit. That's why
Old 12-18-2020, 03:20 PM   #339
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
I was bored playing it legit. That's why
A ringing endorsement for what was the most anticipated AAA release of 2020 and is only a week old.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-18-2020, 03:25 PM   #340
I'll be back.

I'm 40 hours in and not close to bored.

But then again I don't play as many games as some of you guys.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #341
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm 40 hours in and not close to bored.

But then again I don't play as many games as some of you guys.
I play a ****ton of games. I am not close to getting bored. I will most likely finish every quest I come across and then call it a day.

The setting, the story, the characters, the attention to detail are things I value and enjoy.

I get bored quickly with Bethesda's games (New Vegas is the exception but that was Obsidian anyway) and games like Far Cry because "open world" is not enough to keep me engaged when it lacks the aforementioned elements.

Games like RDR and GTA are fun for their story and missions, the open world, like in Cyberpunk, is just the setting for me, not the feature. Witcher was obviously the same as well.

AC games' open worlds are awesome because I feel like I go back in history and probably are the closest to being the feature. In the end, they get boring too, because they are shallow as ****. However, the OCD completion aspect is compelling because it's manageable and satisfying.

I don't know what open world game I am missing where the open world itself is the attraction, has depth, and is fun.

Last edited by Pants; 12-18-2020 at 04:49 PM..
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:34 PM   #342
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
It's a building. You ever play RDR2? That shit is truly impressive.

This. Play more games, bruh.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:01 PM   #343

Curious to see what the patch on the 21st will fix. If they can't get the PS4 and XBox One versions up to snuff they may be in a world of shit. Their stock value has almost halved since early December.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:09 PM   #344
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I don't know what open world game I am missing where the open world itself is the attraction, has depth, and is fun.
You've described Breath of the Wild to a T, my friend.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-18-2020, 10:04 PM   #345
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
You've described Breath of the Wild to a T, my friend.
Ahhh. Makes sense. I have heard great things about it.