Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2024, 02:45 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Rank the QBs in the NFC game

For anyone that wants to play. Just rank the QBs in the NFC based on whether you think they can get their team to the 2024-25 NFCCG.

The QBS are, in no particular order:

Dak Prescott
Daniel Jones
Jalen Hurts
Jared Goff
Jordan Love
Kirk Cousins
Bryce Young
Derek Carr
Baker Mayfield
Kyler Murray
Matt Stafford
Brock Purdy
Geno Smith

(WAS/CHI/MIN currently do not have a QB1)

Just to start things off, I'll go first.

Stafford
Mayfield
Purdy
Goff
Hurts
Love
Cousins
Smith
Murray
Prescott
Carr
Jones
Young

Again, this isn't about stats. You can use stats to bolster your argument, but the question is, in order, which QBs do you think could lead their team to the NFCCG this coming season. Basically, if you had to pick which you would trust the most to get the job done.

I made my list based mostly on playoff performances. So while Baker doesn't have great regular season stats, his playoff performances have been better than every QB on the list except for Stafford and Purdy. But I put Baker ahead of Purdy because he's the more physically talented QB. Around the middle of my list, right around Cousins, is when I transitioned to just who I trusted more based on what I've seen from them in actual game situations. So while Murray is physically far more talented than Geno, I just trust Geno to be more reliable.

Anyway, let's see what you got.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:05 PM   #16
Ultrabanned

Stafford
Purdy
Hurts
Goff
Love
Cousins
Dak
Baker
Murray
Geno
Carr
DJ
Young
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:24 PM   #17
Starter

Choco Penii

Winner.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 05:44 PM   #18
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Hurts won’t be the Eagles QB through the end of his current contract.

I have had similar thoughts about Hurts. His time in PHI may come to an ugly end. Especially if AJ Brown leaves in the next season or two.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:53 PM   #19
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I have had similar thoughts about Hurts. His time in PHI may come to an ugly end. Especially if AJ Brown leaves in the next season or two.

I just haven’t seen enough development in his passing game. We saw the effect his diminished rushing had last season and I expect the days of 800 yards or even close rushing are gone for him, making him average at best and definitely not worth the contract. But ultimately it might be injury that does him in.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:59 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
I just haven’t seen enough development in his passing game. We saw the effect his diminished rushing had last season and I expect the days of 800 yards or even close rushing are gone for him, making him average at best and definitely not worth the contract. But ultimately it might be injury that does him in.
To be fair both O and D coordinators for the Iggies last year were boiled ass.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:04 PM   #21
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Injury might shorten his career before anything else as much as he runs. But he's just a limited QB with large holes in his game regardless. We'll see if he can grow into a more complete QB, but at this point I'm just not optimistic that's going to happen.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:46 PM   #22
Forever Royal

Seeing this list it’s just crazy how much more difficult getting out of the AFC is than the NFC.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 08:00 PM   #23
Baby Cry Cry

based on what i think they’ll do next year, rn it’s Love and everyone else for me. We’ll how Williams and any other NFC draft QBs do too
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:05 PM   #24
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
based on what i think they’ll do next year, rn it’s Love and everyone else for me. We’ll how Williams and any other NFC draft QBs do too
Yeah, seems like everyone is high on Jordan Love now, but I just can’t take that step yet. Guy has literally just 8 decent/good games to his credit in his entire career. And before second half of last season, he was on the verge of being a bust. I need to see at least a full season of quality football out of him before I put him in that high.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 08:21 PM   #25
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, seems like everyone is high on Jordan Love now, but I just can’t take that step yet. Guy has literally just 8 decent/good games to his credit in his entire career. And before second half of last season, he was on the verge of being a bust. I need to see at least a full season of quality football out of him before I put him in that high.
for me it’s more that his competition instills about as much faith in me as Christopher Hitchens
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-23-2024, 02:41 AM   #26
Starter

It’s Purdy based on the question but that doesn’t mean he is the best NFC QB. Arguably it will be Jordan Love if he continues the trajectory from the back half of last season
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-23-2024, 02:42 PM   #27
Keep Camp Home!

1. Caleb Williams
2. Jayden Daniels
3. J.J. McCarthy
4. Brock Purdy

also god bless a year when six QBs might go in the first round and we obviously ain't got a single one of 'em on our radar
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.