Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2023, 05:53 PM   #886
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-11-2023, 06:32 PM   #887
Veteran

Two former Cardinal outfielders kick off the All-Star Game with highlight reel catches.

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-11-2023, 08:58 PM   #888
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
Two former Cardinal outfielders kick off the All-Star Game with highlight reel catches.

**** you Mo!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 08:26 AM   #889
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I absolutely despise this ****ing guy:

https://fox2now.com/sports/st-louis-...ign=socialflow

Mozeliak is untouchable and he's going to continue to drive this franchise into the ground. He's committed to his 'build for 24' strategy which will do nothing but cap us at an 88 win afterthought. And that's the CEILING with these guys in charge.

What an absolute prick. This is Pioli levels of hatred.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:34 AM   #890
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Mozeliak is untouchable and he's going to continue to drive this franchise into the ground. He's committed to his 'build for 24' strategy which will do nothing but cap us at an 88 win afterthought. And that's the CEILING with these guys in charge.

Do you love how quickly he said he won't make excuses but then went quickly to INJURIES!!! right off the bat??
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:45 AM   #891
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Do you love how quickly he said he won't make excuses but then went quickly to INJURIES!!! right off the bat??
"So when you cite injuries, how would you contrast the Cardinals injuries to the Rays, who sit in 1st place in the toughest division in baseball and presently have an injured list that would probably make up the best rotation in baseball?"

**** off, Mozeliak...

Can you imagine the wailing if we had McLanahan, Baz, Rasmussen, Glasnow and Springs on the IL like the Rays do? Rays just keep on pluggin' along...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 09:39 AM   #892
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

I'm aboard the fire Mozeliak wagon and believe he deserves all the criticism when it comes to the rotation.

However, I still find it hard to blame him for the OF.

-He DFA'd Garcia, who didn't start contributing as a full-time player until he was 28 with the Rangers (after he was DFA'd by them as well)
-Arozarena was moved for Liberatore, which doesn't look great right now
-Chose to keep TON over Arozarena/Garcia/Bader, which I believe was the correct move as he's the best of the four, when healthy (which is a huge problem now apparently)
-Traded for Ozuna after having the fanbase bitch at the FO for not adding in the OF. This was after Miami initially said Yelich was off limits and Stanton blocked a trade. I don't think anyone saw Alcantara turning out the way he did (I thought he projected more as a reliever), while Gallen was more of a sure thing. Regardless, this trade has probably turned out to be one of the worst trades in Cardinals history.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-12-2023, 09:50 AM   #893
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I'm aboard the fire Mozeliak wagon and believe he deserves all the criticism when it comes to the rotation.

-He DFA'd Garcia, who didn't start contributing as a full-time player until he was 28 with the Rangers (after he was DFA'd by them as well)
-Chose to keep TON over Arozarena/Garcia/Bader, which I believe was the correct move as he's the best of the four, when healthy (which is a huge problem now apparently)
-Traded for Ozuna after having the fanbase bitch at the FO for not adding in the OF. This was after Miami initially said Yelich was off limits and Stanton blocked a trade. I don't think anyone saw Alcantara turning out the way he did (I thought he projected more as a reliever), while Gallen was more of a sure thing. Regardless, this trade has probably turned out to be one of the worst trades in Cardinals history.
Why do people keep making excuses for TON? Dude cannot stay healthy period and even when healthy he is mostly inconsistent at the plate.

Mo botched the OF as bad as he botched the starting pitching situation.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 09:52 AM   #894
Diablo Negro

Quote:
"So when you cite injuries, how would you contrast the Cardinals injuries to the Rays, who sit in 1st place in the toughest division in baseball and presently have an injured list that would probably make up the best rotation in baseball?"

**** off, Mozeliak...

Can you imagine the wailing if we had McLanahan, Baz, Rasmussen, Glasnow and Springs on the IL like the Rays do? Rays just keep on pluggin' along...
What's funny is he also says the coaches have no fault and its on the players. Well who gave them the players dipshit? You did. But again he isn't going to fire his 3rd manager in 5 years and he isn't going to blow it up because those things point to him being the issue.

Quote:
Mozeliak: “I don’t think the coaches have any fault in this. They’re handed the players. Unfortunately, it didn’t work, but I think Oli and his group do a really good job, they work really hard [and] they continue to do that. Their level of frustration is probably as real as the fan base.”
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 10:14 AM   #895
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Huh? O Neill os a pile of shit compared to that group. Good lord
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 10:31 AM   #896
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Why do people keep making excuses for TON? Dude cannot stay healthy period and even when healthy he is mostly inconsistent at the plate.

Mo botched the OF as bad as he botched the starting pitching situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Huh? O Neill os a pile of shit compared to that group. Good lord

TON's 2021 season is better than either Arozarena's or Garcia's best season in terms of WAR.

TON is probably more volatile, due to injuries, but he was/is still the best of the group when healthy.

In terms of things I'm annoyed with Mozeliak about, OF is towards the bottom. Ahead of that would be:

-Rotation
-Shit canning Shildt
-Player development
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:15 AM   #897
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

Mo is such a ****ing fraud. I hope he sends David Freese a nice Christmas card every year for giving him unparalleled job security
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:29 AM   #898
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Mo is such a ****ing fraud. I hope he sends David Freese a nice Christmas card every year for giving him unparalleled job security
Is Mo approaching King Carl territory or not yet?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 11:50 AM   #899
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Oh yeah
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 12:48 PM   #900
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, Yes, a million times yes.
oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oldandslow Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.