Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-04-2020, 10:26 AM  
Future NBA Finals MVP

Ted Lasso is a good show

It's on Apple TV so that is kind of a pain in the ass. I always give a watch to the guys who grew up around here (Sudekis, Rudd, Cheadle etc)

A feel good show that is better than I thought, albeit a little corny.

Story: Likable and optimistic D2 football coach gets hired to coach Premier soccer team in England.

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:57 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
That was probably the best thing about this season. Love that part. Hopefully more soccer in the next season, never thought I'd say that. Less folksy kid stuff, even though I know that is kind of what the show is all about but they can tone it done a little bit.
This show will always be more about 'relationships' than 'the game'.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 10-15-2021, 03:02 PM   #47
The Seated Villain

Is Nate now the only non-Mary Sue character?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-15-2021, 03:14 PM   #48
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Spoiler!
Love the Sam
Spoiler!
I hope Ted gets with
Spoiler!

I know I might be late to this realization but this blew my mind:
Shame!
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 03:57 AM   #49
MONTANA #19

Trent Crimm will get Keely’s old job or some press related job with the club.
Nate will be a complete failure as head coach and realize just how good at his job Ted really is.
I’m sure the show will end with Richmond winning the premier league similar to Leicester a few years back.
Ted will return home to the states to be closer to his kid as the coach of sporting KC.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 11:41 AM   #50
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Saw this shirt a few days ago:

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:46 AM   #51
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Wait - the owner is only 47? Yeesh - she appears to have been ridden hard.

I'd have put her mid-50s.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:31 PM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Saw this shirt a few days ago:

Love a good venn diagram.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:35 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:

Hey DJ, you know how I know we're getting old (I say we because I think we're the same age)?

Because you said ONLY 47.

Seems not that long ago 30 seemed old. All that being said, I agree, but I'd still give her a ride around the arena.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 07:59 PM   #54
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hey DJ, you know how I know we're getting old (I say we because I think we're the same age)?

Because you said ONLY 47.

Seems not that long ago 30 seemed old. All that being said, I agree, but I'd still give her a ride around the arena.

She is a massive massive woman who doesn't have an ounce of fat on her.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:46 AM   #55
Starter

I was just watching S3 latest episode - 8. Am I the only person that noticed that when Nate hooked up with Jade, the chick from the restaurant that she went to go pee and Nate hears her peeing like a man? So now she’s a transgender?
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 08:24 AM   #56
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTwister View Post
I was just watching S3 latest episode - 8. Am I the only person that noticed that when Nate hooked up with Jade, the chick from the restaurant that she went to go pee and Nate hears her peeing like a man? So now she’s a transgender?
I think that is a leap. Water makes noise whether it falls from a two ft. distance or a 1 ft. distance. Women do make noise when they tinkle.

I thought the point of the scene was to demonstrate how uptight Nate is, awaking earlier than his guest and using a different bathroom in the house to clean up and brush teeth, etc, so that he would be 'perfect' when she woke up. Where-as she is not that uptight.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 10:02 AM   #57
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I tried really hard to get into it based on all the hype and several people telling me how great it is...made it through 8 episodes of the first season and just couldn't keep myself interested.
I think I watched four episodes before I game it up. One of my best friends, who generally hates everything, was raving about it so I gave it a shot. And while I didn't hate it or anything, it just didn't hold my interest. At the end of the day, it's Ned Flanders coaching soccer in England. Yawn.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2023, 02:39 PM   #58
Politically Incorrect

Another show I have never watched but everyone raves about.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2023, 03:05 PM   #59
Perpetual Mediocrity

Hope it ends well this season, but there's been a noticeable dip in quality this season other than the Amsterdam episode (which was great). I think they just ended up trying to do too much with too many different characters.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:04 PM   #60
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

you get tortured by the mountain and see how youthful you appear to be.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote