Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2021, 11:34 AM   #16411
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Dude, keep up. If you've been following this thread you'd know that cremators produce the best pies. Cremation on the other hand should start off souse vide and then finished in an air fryer to get the perfect crust on any remaining bone chips.
Like. . . Head Cheese?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2021, 11:36 AM   #16412
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Like. . . Head Cheese?

Only if the corpse is a Packers fan.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-30-2021, 11:39 AM   #16413
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
My wife got me this pet cremator for our anniversary
Hold up...

Was this something you asked for? Did she buy it specifically for pizza or actual pets? If for pizza, why not just get a pizza oven? Is your wife named Morticia?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2021, 11:42 AM   #16414
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Hold up...

Was this something you asked for? Did she buy it specifically for pizza or actual pets? If for pizza, why not just get a pizza oven? Is your wife named Morticia?
What's $4K when melty goodness is at stake.

https://propizzaovens.com/products/a...RoCTwEQAvD_BwE
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2021, 11:44 AM   #16415
Cheat Death

Asian pizza? I'd try it.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2021, 11:56 AM   #16416
Supporter

That pizza post made me get ads for these things all over everything I have. LOL. I literally never heard of them before today.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2021, 03:03 PM   #16417
I love your mom

[QUOTE=Fish;15763276]Hold up...

Was this something you asked for? Did she buy it specifically for pizza or actual pets? If for pizza, why not just get a pizza oven? Is your wife named Morticia?[/QUOTE

Having my hand in there at 1000f I should call it a hand cremator in stead.

She never knows what to get me and had just been to a friends house who had a small pizza oven , guess the guy at the store up sold her.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 07-30-2021, 03:44 PM   #16418
Fight, build, win!

Good joke but it's an outdoor pizza oven zoom the pic out.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07J2TVC...p&ref=aa_scomp
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2021, 05:51 PM   #16419
Veteran

A 4k pizza oven, you need to be making pizza every other day.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:08 PM   #16420
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
A 4k pizza oven, you need to be making pizza every other day.

You can cook pretty much anything you can cook on bbq/ oven . But yeah I gave her shit for spending that much .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 07-30-2021, 10:29 PM   #16421
Ultrabanned

It’s just a shame you’re going to Canadian your pizza all up and dip it in maple syrup.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 07:37 PM   #16422
Veteran

Spaghetti alla nerano, prosciutto pesto stuffed pork tenderloin and sautéed spinach.

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:26 PM   #16423
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It’s just a shame you’re going to Canadian your pizza all up and dip it in maple syrup.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:28 PM   #16424
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Spaghetti alla nerano, prosciutto pesto stuffed pork tenderloin and sautéed spinach.

Looks mighty fine
Old 08-04-2021, 02:59 AM   #16425
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Forgot to post last Monday... I did another sous vide deer roast; 10 hours at 130. Just butter, salt and pepper. Man was it tender and great flavor. The first Pic is when it was just out of the bag - pre-cast iron pan...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote