Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 12:10 PM  
Threepeat!

Chiefs' win: Freebies for the day....

1. Get 50% off your @PapaJohns_KC pizza today using promo code KCCHIEFS (valid only in KC area)

2. Big Macs are buy one, get one FREE at your local @KCMcDonalds today.

Feel free to add on if you know of others....
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #2
Supporter

Free blowjob from Clay if your name is Marty and you claim to have news on Minkah Fitzpatrick to KC.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #3
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Meat Peeker is scrounging for change to get that Mac Sauce
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:16 PM   #4
Veteran

Throw it deep, they're selling out to stop the run and short passing game
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-16-2019, 12:23 PM   #5
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
Throw it deep, they're selling out to stop the run and short passing game
And free beers at Dave’s Stagecoach?
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:33 PM   #6
a haw haw haw

I seriously cannot remember the last time I had a Big Mac let alone eat at a McDonald's.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:55 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I seriously cannot remember the last time I had a Big Mac let alone eat at a McDonald's.

Still battling the throat cancer but I would give my left nut to be able to actually swallow a bite or two of a Big Mac.....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:57 PM   #8
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Still battling the throat cancer but I would give my left nut to be able to actually swallow a bite or two of a Big Mac.....
Sorry to hear brother,I will add you to my daily prayer list if that's okay with you.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:39 PM   #9
Starter

Good luck to you RF! Added to lengthy prayer list
Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote