Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 11:36 AM  
Supporter

The New NFL's "Hybrid Kickoff" Proposal

Thought this was interesting. It should be wild if this is implemented (possibly this season).

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:30 AM   #31
The Demon Preacher

I want to thank DenverChief for posting those videos. I wanted to know more about this but I tapped out on Pat 45 seconds into the clip. The man sounds like an 1980's wrestler monologuing.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-09-2024, 12:15 PM   #32
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I want to thank DenverChief for posting those videos. I wanted to know more about this but I tapped out on Pat 45 seconds into the clip. The man sounds like an 1980's wrestler monologuing.
The videos are useful for getting the concept, but note that the NFL's version isn't exactly the same as the XFL's. Pat's video lays out the specifics.

That said, I'm guessing that this will be a "give it a try in preseason" kind of thing anyway, and I doubt that we'll see this actually implemented in full this year. A change this major could require a lot of tweaks.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 12:30 PM   #33
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
It's not THAT convoluted once you sit down and read it a bit but holy shit is it unnecessarily complicated.
I think it just seems convoluted to some because it's being explained from its most basic level. If you explained any basic football play from its most basic level down to the formation it would seem just as convoluted.

I like it honestly. The only part I don't like is the automatic start at the 35 if the kick goes into the endzone. Just have the kicker line up further back and let him boot it IMO.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:38 PM   #34
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
brings back some excitement to kickoffs
and much easier comebacks.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:52 PM   #35
Starter

Yes, that's what's killing the game. Boring kickoffs. If I've heard it once, I've heard it one time, "We need to do something about kickoffs." I'm sure it will pass and the Chiefs will use it to beat Buffalo in the postseason and then it will revert back to the old rules. Or better yet, on kickoffs the new rule will be we have to make sure both teams get a chance to kickoff.

Kickoffs. We talkin bout kickoffs. if the Titanic was docked at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 and the Hindenburg crashed into it, killing future president John F. Kennedy, that would be this proposal.
Curé has disabled reputation