Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2024, 03:30 PM  
Veteran

Russell's (let's) ride is over with Denver

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:00 AM   #121
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
They blamed the HC for Wilson sucking. They get Sean and the media goes nuts. Sean will fix Russ was the theme. They will pass up the Chiefs and now look at them. Wilson is a crap leader and Sean dumped him after 12 games. How bad he wants him gone to convince them to eat that money. Total embarrassment.
I think we should pay him $85 million to not play for us.

How do you even spit those words out without gagging?
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:06 AM   #122
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
In a way Denver is showing themselves better than teams like the Giants, that were afraid to let Jones go and start over (and lose their jobs because the team went in the toilet) but who then saw the team go into the toilet anyway.

Not to take up for the Donks but if we were in their position, we'd all be saying that we'd rather watch a team of rookies and deal with the dead cap space than watch the franchise continue to put lipstick on a pig for several more seasons
I would 100% agree that they are doing the right thing, and that many other teams would, and are, kicking the qb ball down the road, but you can't consider them better if they refuse to fire the guy who made such a disastrous trade to begin with.

If I were a Donks fan I would want EVERYONE involved in this fiasco canned.
As a Chiefs fan, glad they are keeping Paton.
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:53 AM   #123
Broncos Suck

To my recollection, the QB market was pretty slim pickings when they signed this guy. I thought he was better than this. I guess not. I really thought he would do better but I do recall reading warnings from Seattle fans.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-05-2024, 12:15 PM   #124
Consuming CP souls

Top 5 worst trade in NFL HISTORY. Just a franchise crippling deal when you combine what they gave up for Paydaton
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:28 PM   #125
Supporter

Stolen from the Mange part Deux:

Quote:
Largest dead cap hits in NFL history:
Russell Wilson ($85M)
Matt Ryan ($40.53M)
Aaron Rodgers ($40.31M)
Carson Wentz ($33.8M)
Russell Wilson, again ($26M)
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:29 PM   #126
Kind of a mod

Not surprising, but it does look like Wilson is well aware of the cap advantage he can give to a team. I'm not scared of him per se, but I do hope he ends up in the NFC. It'd be annoying to have the Steelers (for example) suddenly end up with a legitimate, if mediocre, QB.

Quote:
"It can't be overstated what kind of value he is, because he can literally sign for the vet minimum because Denver's paying him $39 million, and I'm told that plan is firmly on his radar. He wants to help his new team by being a bargain. So, there will be a market for that. He wants to go to a team, I'm told to not only win, but has an infrastructure, a history of winning."
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-to-be-bargain
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:40 PM   #127
MVP

The dead cap next year is nearly the same as what Mahomes is getting. Russell Wilson came out good here.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-05-2024, 12:49 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
When are teams going to stop giving these deals to mediocre QBs just so they don't have to admit they made an error?

As an aside, if I were Russell Wilson I'd just retire.

You're 35, your best years are behind you. Actually, well behind you. The glory, such as it was, isn't coming back. You're paid already. The only thing you're going to get moving to another team is more injury, more frustration, probably more failure, detract from your legacy more.

Just forget it and go play with your kids man. Spend time with that beautiful wife, buy yourself a yacht and an island in the sun, forget all this.
35 and best years behind ya? I am a fossil then but no. Guess I am just slow cause my best years were 40-55. Much more balanced.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:57 PM   #129
Going home eventually

Chris Simms basically called Wilson too stupid to run an offense. Can't audible for shit nor read a defense and that's why Sean wanted him gone so bad. He can't run the offense he wants to run.

Sick of the media asking where a good fit for Wilson is. There isn't one. If a team is paying you 39 mil to not be there at all you have no fit.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:02 PM   #130
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Chris Simms basically called Wilson too stupid to run an offense. Can't audible for shit nor read a defense and that's why Sean wanted him gone so bad. He can't run the offense he wants to run.
All of that plus he is 5' 10" in heels..........
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:16 PM   #131
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Now that this is official, it'll be fascinating to see where he goes next. Obviously he's been bad in Denver, but another team can realistically get him for next to nothing since his contract is basically entirely being paid by the Broncos.
Vikings or a team that could use a cheap QB. One that could possibly pay him nothing (with Denver paying his salary) while stacking the rest of the team.

Jets would be a great fit but they have Rodgers supposedly coming back. Maybe, Miami if they are getting rid to Tua. Saints but they're stuck with Carr.

Possibly Chicago and they decide to get a another kings ransom for the #1 overall pick while continuing to build the team via draft. Heck they could even draft a QB with their original pick (whoever falls to them).
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:19 PM   #132
Choco Favre

Quote:

Sick of the media asking where a good fit for Wilson is. There isn't one. If a team is paying you 39 mil to not be there at all you have no fit.
Pete Carroll is severely underrated...
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 01:23 PM   #133
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Pete Carroll is severely underrated...
Kind of amazing he got Russ a ring (should've been 2).

Early Russ and the Legion of Boom were a force to be reckoned with for those few years.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:24 PM   #134
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Kind of amazing he got Russ a ring (should've been 2).

Early Russ and the Legion of Boom were a force to be reckoned with for those few years.
Also made Geno look like a franchise guy.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:04 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not surprising, but it does look like Wilson is well aware of the cap advantage he can give to a team. I'm not scared of him per se, but I do hope he ends up in the NFC. It'd be annoying to have the Steelers (for example) suddenly end up with a legitimate, if mediocre, QB.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-to-be-bargain
Only problem is if a team has a history of winning they are probably unlikely to want to stop doing that by signing Russ.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.