Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-25-2024, 09:20 PM  
The man you could post like.

Cam Newton jumped at 7 on 7 football game

Proceeded to beat the shit out of them while wearing the sorting hat from Hogwarts

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:45 PM   #61
Starter

You can love Cam, hate Cam whatever Cam. The kids who are swinging on him are a product of a shitty environment. Shitty parents. Shitty family structure. Shitty discipline. They’ll probably all be locked away by the time they’re 18. If nothing else Cam does give his time and he does care. Unfortunate to see him in this situation.
ArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:24 PM   #62
Threepeat!

So yeah, Cam is an asshole. Allegedly.

NFL MVP quarterback Cam Newton went viral on Sunday after footage surfaced on social media of a brawl that broke out during a 7-on-7 football tournament in Atlanta.

Two of the men involved in the altercation, coaches TJ and Steph Brown, say Newton's actions throughout the weekend ultimately led to the physical skirmish that started with him grabbing Steph first before TJ threw a punch.

"It just should never have gotten to that," TJ told Fox News Digital on Monday.

Unfortunately, the situation was one that TJ and Steph, who run TopShelf Performance's (TSP) 7-on-7 teams while providing training for wide receivers at all levels, saw festering not just this weekend, but for quite some time.

They have had a relationship with Newton, the first overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft who won league MVP with the Carolina Panthers in 2015, since 2020, when Newton appointed TJ head coach of one of his "C1N" 7-on-7 teams. Steph eventually came into the fold after coaching college ball, becoming Newton's wide receivers coach and a member of his offensive support staff.

Tensions rose within the organization, specifically when TJ's team was beating the team Newton coached. In 2022, TJ and Steph decided to break off from C1N and create their own 7-on-7 team, which became TSP.

The inaugural "We Ball Sports" 7-on-7 tournament took place in Atlanta over the weekend, when both organizations had teams playing, and TJ felt the organizers knew exactly what they were doing when they pitted their 18U teams against each other on Saturday.

"First off, on the organizer’s part, we weren’t even supposed to be playing Cam. They were on the whole other side of the bracket," TJ said.

TJ and Steph recalled taunting beginning from Newton's side prior to the game even starting. It was nothing new for teams to share some barbs before going at it on the field, no matter the sport. However, they felt it was personal.

"As we’re warming up, you see in most of the videos, Cam has this chant where he’s like, ‘Ayo!’ So he yells it over on his sideline, then he tells them, ‘Man, y’all go over there and do it to them too,'" TJ explained. "So all the players run up on us, and they’re like, ‘Ayo!’ Mind you, he knows a lot of our players don’t mess with his players, and some of them are cool. Obviously, as they’re running up on our players, the We Ball [Sports] folks, they’re recording it. All I said to the camera was, ‘Don’t delete the film when I beat him this time,’ because the last time I beat him – the last three times I beat them – all of a sudden there’s no film. ‘Oh, we didn’t record anything. We took pictures.’"

TSP ended up beating C1N on Saturday, but Sunday is when things started to get even worse, beginning with an interaction TJ said he had with Newton in the parking lot.

"Sunday comes, I’m walking through the parking lot, walking to the field," he recounted. "Cam jumps out of his car and yells, ‘Hey, all that sorry s--- ain’t gonna work today. What we betting today? What we betting?’ I’m like, ‘I ain’t betting you, bro. I already beat you three, four times. You got to beat me first.’ He like, ‘What we betting? I got plenty of money. I ain’t ever running out of money.’ That’s when I told him, ‘That’s your problem. All you care about is money. You think money is everything. You can’t buy me.’ And I walk off."

Newton's team began to play in Sunday's slate of games, and TJ noted that he was taunting TSP despite not being opponents in the game. Then, when it was TSP's turn to start playing, Newton was at the top of a flight of stairs (seen in videos of the fight) hurling taunts down at the TSP coaches and players on the field.

"It’s probably three minutes into the game, he’s sitting up top with all his kids around him under a tent yelling down on us," TJ said. "‘Hey, I know that play. That’s my stuff. I taught y’all everything y’all know. I’m y’all daddy. I made y’all. I’m the reason for everything y’all got going on.’ He’s just yelling all this stuff."

One anonymous parent who was present for the altercation on Sunday confirmed to Fox News Digital that Newton had been taunting those on the field.

Steph went to confront Newton after their game to talk about what was being said, which is when things began to escalate. TJ was just walking up the long staircase when video shows Newton grabbing Steph by his jacket after they were face-to-face trading words.

TJ jumped in, throwing a punch at Newton before the latter grabbed him and the fight moved toward a fence.

"If you’re walking up a flight of stairs, and you see a 6’6" guy grab your little brother trying to throw him down some stairs, you’re going to intervene," TJ said. "It doesn’t matter who you are, rather it be a punch, rather it be a push, rather it be grabbing him. You’re going to do something. So, at that point, with Cam putting his hands on another grown man, something is going to come behind that.

"If you ask anybody about me, I’m not confrontational, I’m not loud, I don’t get mad at people, I don’t argue with people, I don’t fight, I don’t do none of that crazy stuff. That’s not me."

Atlanta police and others got involved to de-escalate the situation. No arrests were made and no charges were pressed, though Steph, TJ and Newton were ordered to leave the grounds.

The TSP coaches felt there was a lack of accountability by not only Newton, but the organizers of the event as well. While nothing has ever escalated to a fight, it has gotten close for Newton, as they mentioned him getting into it with an event photographer at a Miami 7-on-7 tournament earlier this month.

"This is typical Cam Newton behavior on the 7-on-7 scene," TJ said. "But yesterday was a little worse, and you can even ask people in his organization. Cam ain’t never act like that. I’ve seen him talk crazy to parents, talk crazy to some of the kids because everybody tries to make it seem like, ‘Oh, the kids just be disrespecting Cam.’ No, Cam be disrespecting people, too.

"He’s just got to understand we’re people. Nobody’s just going to let you go around disrespecting and talking crazy to them. I know how to brush it off, but not everybody’s like that."

TJ and Steph both pointed out having good relationships with players and others on the C1N side, which is why they did not like their own actions during the situation.

"To the C1N players, I apologize. This is your big brother telling y’all that," TJ said. "A lot of y’all know us personally. We apologize for putting y’all in that situation like that because it should never come to that. We love y’all. Some of the coaches and people that are a part of the organization, we love y’all. We still have relationships."

Steph added, "I’m disappointed in myself. I let Cam trigger me to that point where I entertained what he was doing, but it was never out of ill will or to put him in harm’s way. I’m 5’9", man, but I stand on what I stand on. I say what I’m going to say no matter what. I ain’t got to be loud, this and that. But me going up there was to let him know, ‘Cam, you’re not gonna disrespect our organization, you’re not going to disrespect our kids or our parents out here. You’re bigger than that.’"

While the situation appears to be a relationship that was once good and now torn to pieces, the TSP side hopes they can reconcile their differences with Newton and C1N soon.

"We got to do better as men," Steph said. "We’re Black men. We got to do better. Cam, I don’t care how much money you got, this and that. But you don’t put your hands on nobody. …I look at you as a brother. You let [something] not football come in between that."

"It still ain’t too late to figure this out," TJ said. "Because at the end of the day, it’s about these kids. He’s got kids on his team that I train and coach. We got kids on our team who he knows. We got kids on our team who know some of the players and play with some of the players on his team in high school. Any time it gets to that, we have to figure this out because now these kids and their relationships are involved."

Newton and C1N did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the altercation when asked by Fox News Digital.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/coach...ypical-cam.amp

Last edited by T-post Tom; 02-26-2024 at 07:31 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 07:27 PM   #63
I'll be back.

Dumbass.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 07:28 PM   #64
Supporter

Any geoup of 5 guys who jump 1 man and cant even knock his hat off might as well just take their pants off when they get to prison. What bitches.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:38 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

Newton is a POS. Nice example for kids.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:01 PM   #66
MVP

I assumed this stuff happens fairly regularly at these things, but I guess I still expected MVflop to be able to keep himself from being in the middle of it.

Isn't he basically the face of this shit??

Last edited by ghak99; 02-26-2024 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: Confused two morons.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:21 PM   #67
Starter

His podcast is ass
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:31 AM   #68
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Just stomping out ignorance one dumbass at a time.
You lost that battle the moment you hit 'submit reply'
The consensus reaction to this here situation is a 180 from other discussion boards that I frequent. But I've come to the conclusion that CP hates everything but Rock, old country and boobs
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:36 AM   #69
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Hardman and Skyy Moore actually train with the TSP dudes. So, it's not like these guys don't deal with NFL players. Check out the link there's even a instagram page where TSP promotes how they work with those two.

Newton was probably way out of line.

"What is TSP Crew?
As per what their Instagram bio says, the TSP Crew are a 7-on-7 football development programme for players under-18. They are not limited to Instagram, the group also has accounts on several social media platform including YouTube (with only one video published), and X. Their tagline reads “This Sh*t Personal.”

TSP Crew CEO and staff
The CEO and head coach of TopShelf is TJ Brown. Alongside him at TSP is Steph Brown, a wide receivers coaching expert who has experience working with players like Skyy Moore and Mecole Hardman Jr. of the Kansas City Chiefs.
"

https://thesportsgrail.com/what-is-t...am-goes-viral/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3Y5puUA...n_native_share

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 02-27-2024 at 07:42 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-27-2024, 08:10 AM   #70
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
How he dresses? Who gives a shit.

And yeah, who DOES that mother****er think he is? Seriously. I'd say the same shit. So would you.

Cam has been running his program for a few years now. He got assaulted at one of these events and now everyone wants to shit on Cam for being assaulted by some dick heads? Seriously?

Like i said, if that were Peyton Manning getting assaulted at HIS camp ya'll wouldn't be blaming Peyton for it....just sayin'. Keep it real.
I ain’t got a dog in this fight, I’m just here to say that if that Colt/Donkey douche got jumped, I’d likely enjoy it - a little too much - regardless if he was to blame or not.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 08:53 AM   #71
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2 View Post
I've come to the conclusion that CP hates everything but Rock, old country and boobs
Yea, and?
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 12:43 PM   #72
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
People who truly love the game 'do' jump on that ball. Cam on the other hand ? Loves himself more than the game and that right there proved it. Cam is soft all the way around PERIOD.
But if he had jumped on the ball, then Peyton Manning wouldn't have received his Farewell Trophy and ring. That was more important than the Integrity of the super bowl.

I'm glad that the brady and Manning era is over so we can have legitimate Super Bowls again where the best team wins.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:01 PM   #73
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Newton is a POS. Nice example for kids.
That whole culture is a poor example for children
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:34 PM   #74
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It's so weird to me to see adults getting into fistfights over stuff. That stuff should stop by sixth grade, with maybe an occasional exception of fighting over a girl in high school.

But after high school? The world is too big to need to fistfight someone. Just move on.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 01:58 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
People who truly love the game 'do' jump on that ball. Cam on the other hand ? Loves himself more than the game and that right there proved it. Cam is soft all the way around PERIOD.
Holy shit you're such a ****ing idiot, but the nonsense you spew on here day after day is entertaining in a crazy rambling uncle sort of way.

Defenders were allowed to tee off on him, because he was a big ass mother****er and the refs allowed it. When defenses played Cam Newton they were able to play like it was the 1970s and essentially tried to rip his head off on every play. I was only around 15 when Cam started to decline, so I might be misremembering.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.