Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2021, 03:33 PM  
MVP

Fumbling into the end zone

So, I've seen multiple people not on here bitching about a fumble that goes into the end zone. They all say it's such a stupid rule and that we got lucky. Nobody ever says anything about how to fix it. So, I'm curious what people think a way to fix it would be.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:34 PM   #2
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
So, I've seen multiple people not on here bitching about a fumble that goes into the end zone. They all say it's such a stupid rule and that we got lucky. Nobody ever says anything about how to fix it. So, I'm curious what people think a way to fix it would be.
Um simplest answer..... Don't fumble the ball.
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:35 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Um simplest answer..... Don't fumble the ball.
right? I don't know what else to tell people. It is a risk you take when you extend the ball.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:38 PM   #4
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Leave the rules as they are.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:40 PM   #5
Lurker

Me and some buddies got to talking about this Sunday night. IF they decided the rule needs to be changed, you still have to punish the team for not securing the ball throughout the play. If the original spot is outside of the red zone, it’s just a loss of a down. If the original LOS is inside the red zone, move em back to the 20 and also tack on a loss of down.

Really just throwing shit at the wall. Listen, I know it’s sucks. If we were the on the other end of the call we would be bitching too, maybe more so at the player. But that rule has been here for quite awhile.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:41 PM   #6
Lurker

Personally have never had an issue with the rule. I’m fine with it.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:42 PM   #7
MTFU

I believe Thomas Jones had fumble with the Chiefs before?
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:42 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBecky View Post
Personally have never had an issue with the rule. I’m fine with it.
agree completely, I bet nobody would be bitching about it if they fumbled and recovered it in the end zone
Old 01-19-2021, 03:43 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Chris Simms on his podcast talked about it.

I hadn't considered it this way, but he said the field is shared by the teams. The endzones are owned by the team. Accordingly the rules are different for the endzones than the field. His position is that the rule is consistent with the rest of the rules for the endzone.

He said he was open to giving the other team the ball at the one yardline.

I guess I agree with all of it. Don't fumble the ****ing football.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:44 PM   #10
Veteran

I don't have a problem with the rule...until D-Rob inevitably does it. Then I'll hate the rule.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:44 PM   #11
Time Keeps On Slipping

Chris Simms addressed this and the rule makes 100% sense in its current form.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:44 PM   #12
Settle this once and forever

I've actually always liked the rule.. makes for a juicy turn of events.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:45 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
I don't have a problem with the rule...until D-Rob inevitably does it. Then I'll hate the rule.
Wrong. We'll all (continue to) hate Robinson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Chris Simms addressed this and the rule makes 100% sense in its current form.
Q
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:47 PM   #14
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Q
Well I'll be damned
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:48 PM   #15
MVP

This rule doesn't come into effect very often at all. I can't think of a great alternative that effectively punishes the team for fumbling out of the end zone.

The rules of the game already dramatically benefit offensive teams.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.