Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-26-2023, 01:00 PM  
Hockey Town

Onside kick discussion

I brought this up in the MNF thread so I assume it wasn't seen by many.

Teams are going to have to try something different the way onside kicks are done now the odds of recovery is basically zero.

I proposed the idea of the kicker just drilling it as hard as he possibly can right at one of the upmen, no way dude is catching it then you get a live ball deflection.

Any other ideas out there?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:58 AM   #61
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I think it's clear, the NFL just doesn't like kick offs.

So given that, I would just get rid off kick offs. I know its traditional, but rules have been changed before and the NFL has been killing it anyway.
They came to some conclusion that the kickoff is the play that results in the most injuries so since then they've done everything they can to limit returns and onside kicks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.