Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 02:16 PM  
Banned

Iconic movie scenes....

....we all have our favorites, one of mine...

That got me searching out a book on Doc Holliday, what an interesting guy he was.

https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-06-2020 at 02:32 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:30 PM   #91
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Here ya go, yep, good one!

PM me if ya want to learn the embedding thing it's really simple, hell....I can do it....finally!!!!!!
Thanks man! I may take you up on that
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:35 PM   #92
Starter

ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:05 PM   #93
Supporter

This didn't hold up as well as it seemed in my head, but nonetheless it is a pretty compelling scene.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:08 PM   #94
Supporter

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:11 PM   #95
Supporter

You think you can steal from us and get away with it?

Yeah.

Last edited by Buehler445; 04-08-2020 at 10:16 PM..
Old 04-08-2020, 10:37 PM   #96
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Thanks man! I may take you up on that
No problem, tell ya what......

Go find a video you like.

See down below....SHARE....click that, ok look on the right see....embed....click that, now look way over to the bottom right, see COPY click that.

There ya go
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:02 PM   #97
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Epic scene
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:42 PM   #98
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

This is one of my favorite shootout scenes. From the 1980 movie Long Riders.

This movie seems to have dropped off into obscurity, which is a shame. It's about the James/Younger gang, and all the actors playing the various brothers are brothers in real life. Starring the Keaches, the Caradines, the Quaids and the Guests. One of my favorite westerns.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:45 PM   #99
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Any scene from Blazing Saddles Young Frankenstein Spaceballs & any other Mel Brooks movies can think of.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:09 AM   #100
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not sure what alternate universe I grew up in, but in said universe they showed us that movie at school when I was in 4th or 5th grade. I cannot imagine kids seeing that in elementary school these days. I remember thinking "woah" and then not watching it again until my mid 20s because it was just damn heavy. I figured I'd see if time changed it or me.

Nooooope. Still as incredible and gut-wrenching as I remembered it being.

Just the damn soundtrack will get to you.

I'm all about recognizing its greatness but that movie's just a rough one.

Not as gut wrenching as Glory, I'm sure, but we were shown Shenandoah in sixth grade.I should mention that this was in Virginia where I was born. Among the many impactful scenes from that movie I also remember glancing back at the projector and seeing my teacher holding her head in her hands with tears streaming down her face. Give it a try if you haven't seen it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:27 AM   #101
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post

Was gonna name my boy Jefferson because of this movie (but had Twins and my wife wanted to match first initials; older daughter already started with a J, so do I, so we'd have had 4 'J' names in the house and it would've seemed like we did it on purpose so I had to audible). Just a phenomenal movie.

It also sent me on a bit of a "watch anything with Claude Rains in it" streak; he really turns that sort of paternalistic charm up to 11 in "Here Comes Mr. Jordan". One of the most criminally underrated actors from Hollywood's Golden Age. No idea why he stays under the radar; probably because he was mostly a career supporting actor. But it's hard to say anyone did it better.

Love that 'you've had your six' clip as well. First time I watched Dr. No was a bit after I'd seen pretty much all the rest of them and seeing Bond just flat murder someone in cold blood like that was jarring.

Favorite Bond scene:

This scene just kills me every time, especially within the context of the symbolism all throughout the movie. Ultimately there's Skyfall and then there's every other Bond movie (some truly very good ones included) far behind it. I've seen the movie over a dozen times and every time there are a handful of moments throughout it where I just say "goddamn this movie is incredible"
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:47 AM   #102
Veteran

The Departed

A couple favorites from The Departed-

SPOILER ALERT- in case you haven's seen the movie

Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:06 AM   #103
Veteran

The Big Short

One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time. If you haven't seen it, you should. Then watch it again. And Again. And Again.

"That's a nice shirt, do they make it for men?"

Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:13 PM   #104
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

And then there's this gem from 1917. Still can't believe it didn't win best picture.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:38 PM   #105
Wasted away again...

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.