Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:02 PM   #646
Born to Ride

I used to give myself crew cuts, Then we went on an Alaskan Cruise and during one of those dress up nights there was a guy with shaved head and goatee my wife looked at him and looked at me and said you should shave your head. Done been shaving it ever since. Now she tells me I should grow it back out. I tell her so you find Gallagher attractive? If so I can go for a skullet!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:38 PM   #647
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Been doing some fishing at the local ponds here in Anthem. Nothing big, though I'm told that there are some 8-lbers in there, but the weather is spectacular, and I'm landing a fish an hour or so. Another plus is that the bikini hatch is in full swing. Life is good.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:47 PM   #648
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
**** cutting my hair during this. I’ll just let it grow and deal with the annoyance.
Ever since I was a kid I hated goddamned long hair.

Accordingly I bic my dome.

Sidenote: It has nothing to do with me being a bald ****.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:54 PM   #649
Plays to win the game!

We're fortunate. My job is forcing everyone in the company to work from home, which is nice because under normal circumstances, my role isn't allowed to work remotely. Hopefully this mandate with show them that we can work from home without burning through our PTO to take a day off. My wife is a teacher, so luckily she's able to work from home and gets paid because she signed a contract. Missouri just cancelled schools for the remainder of the year, so she works a short time three days a week checking in on her kids and that's her work week. We're very fortunate we haven't been furloughed, or laid off like other people have. I feel a great amount of empathy for those who have, and I wish them good fortune in the future after this all blows over. My wife and I are looking forward to getting the stimulus, even though we don't need it, it will be nice to pay off debt and get something special for us that we've been wanting for awhile to help stimulate the economy a little. Best wishes to you guys, hopefully your troubles turn around soon enough.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:56 AM   #650
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
**** cutting my hair during this. I’ll just let it grow and deal with the annoyance.
My sister's great friend (Manager/hair-stylist at a mall-store that was called Thalhimers back in the day) taught my my sister how to cut hair, my sister taught my wife how to cut hair, so this has been a breeze for us.

That being said, when this is done, I'm back to Sports Clips for the extra services..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:13 AM   #651
Why so serious?

Quote:
How are you cutting it?

No way I’m attempting the fade that I usually have.
I was going to have my wife give the fade a try, but I figured YOLO and decided to do it myself. Just some basic trimmers. First got the top and the sides to some normal length. Then worked on the fade itself. I think I did about 85% what I'd get in a normal barber shop and it was much easier than I had anticipated. I kinda love the fact that I now feel capable of doing that myself as getting a haircut has been such a routine thing for me for years and any time I was forced to try a new barber, I was petrified.

I groomed my dog yesterday too. Embrace the quarantine, my friend.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:15 AM   #652
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I was going to have my wife give the fade a try, but I figured YOLO and decided to do it myself. Just some basic trimmers. First got the top and the sides to some normal length. Then worked on the fade itself. I think I did about 85% what I'd get in a normal barber shop and it was much easier than I had anticipated. I kinda love the fact that I now feel capable of doing that myself as getting a haircut has been such a routine thing for me for years and any time I was forced to try a new barber, I was petrified.

I groomed my dog yesterday too. Embrace the quarantine, my friend.
did you use the same trimmer as the dog?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:29 AM   #653
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
did you use the same trimmer as the dog?
No, I used the better one on him.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:44 AM   #654
best in the biz

I'm going to start looking like wolverine here pretty quick
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:51 AM   #655
Cheat Death

Starting to look like Eddie Munster over here.

Plus, to borrow from an existing meme, the wife and I have started playing the "why are you doing it that way?" game where no one wins.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #656
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
I used to give myself crew cuts, Then we went on an Alaskan Cruise and during one of those dress up nights there was a guy with shaved head and goatee my wife looked at him and looked at me and said you should shave your head. Done been shaving it ever since. Now she tells me I should grow it back out. I tell her so you find Gallagher attractive? If so I can go for a skullet!
I call it the “Horseshoe of Shame”, and it’ll never happen on my head
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:07 AM   #657
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I call it the “Horseshoe of Shame”, and it’ll never happen on my head
Nope here either. It sucks to shave it every 3 or 4 days but fortunately for me I do have the head for it. I have seen some pretty ugly shaved heads!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #658
sorta mod-ish

For my birthday I might just treat myself to a #3 haircut. I'm sure I won't **** it up. Lol
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:35 AM   #659
It was not a fair catch

Haircut #2 today. Will go a little shorter
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:37 AM   #660
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I'm going to start looking like wolverine here pretty quick
Already getting to the Gruden/Chucky stage. I certainly don’t want to resort to using a bowl to cut my hair like the owner of the Raiders does.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.