Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2015, 04:36 PM   #856
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
On the rear caliper? If that's the case I would bet the slides are rusted and frozen. That caliper should " float" back and forth on those
Welp, took the slider pens all apart, cleaned them and regreased them. The calipers and brake pads sure went together easier then before. I'll have to try it out tomorrow or the next day. We've had so much rain here where I live that the 2.5 miles of gravel I have to drive out of is a friggin mess. That coupled with the Memorial Day traffic on the lake I live on has produced numerous mud holes. Hope it works. Thanks for the suggestion. I might be back with more (hope not)
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:28 PM   #857
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge View Post
Welp, took the slider pens all apart, cleaned them and regreased them. The calipers and brake pads sure went together easier then before. I'll have to try it out tomorrow or the next day. We've had so much rain here where I live that the 2.5 miles of gravel I have to drive out of is a friggin mess. That coupled with the Memorial Day traffic on the lake I live on has produced numerous mud holes. Hope it works. Thanks for the suggestion. I might be back with more (hope not)
Here's hoping to it being repaired, if not we will talk some more lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #858
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
They are coming out with a mod that will take my Scat Pack Shaker to 900+HP. $7K

http://www.torquenews.com/106/kenne-...cat-pack-901hp
Does the scat pack have the 7 speed transmission?
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-26-2015, 06:56 PM   #859
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
They are coming out with a mod that will take my Scat Pack Shaker to 900+HP. $7K

http://www.torquenews.com/106/kenne-...cat-pack-901hp
KB's out side the mustangs are SHIT. 900 shouldn't be that tough on the stock blower, pulley, exhaust tune and probably meth should get you there.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:03 PM   #860
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Does the scat pack have the 7 speed transmission?
8 speed
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:02 AM   #861
Supporter

Looks like its just a supercharger and no internals or anything.

Wonder how long till that motor pops at double what it was built for~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:09 PM   #862
The Lurkiest

I'm hoping some of you guys with more experience with suspension can help get me started.

I have a 67 Impala SS that I've owned since I was 16. This is the 3rd time I will go through it. Happily this is the first time that I actually have money to do it right.

Im looking for a modern low bigger rim look. Big brakes and about 5 to 600 hp. It will be. A full frame off.

I'm looking for a start on suspension and brakes. As well as recommendations for drivetrain. Currently it is a mild cam 327 with a th350 and stock non-posi rearend.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:44 PM   #863
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
I'm hoping some of you guys with more experience with suspension can help get me started.

I have a 67 Impala SS that I've owned since I was 16. This is the 3rd time I will go through it. Happily this is the first time that I actually have money to do it right.

Im looking for a modern low bigger rim look. Big brakes and about 5 to 600 hp. It will be. A full frame off.

I'm looking for a start on suspension and brakes. As well as recommendations for drivetrain. Currently it is a mild cam 327 with a th350 and stock non-posi rearend.
What is your budget for your suspension
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:10 PM   #864
The Lurkiest

I dont have one I want a good daily driver car that's why I may have to adjust on my horse power down closer to 4. I'm hoping to do engine and suspension for around 10
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:11 PM   #865
The Lurkiest

I dont have one I want a good daily driver car that's why I may have to adjust on my horse power down closer to 4. I'm hoping to do engine and suspension for around 10
Old 05-27-2015, 01:16 PM   #866
Supporter

Do you want to keep it original? If not, slap a 6.0 LS motor in it with some heads/stroke and a big fat cam and be happy with your 500 whp
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:20 PM   #867
The Lurkiest

Its not Number matching anymore the original 283 was stolen
Old 05-27-2015, 01:32 PM   #868
Someone pass the antifreeze

What's your budget total?

Lsx motor/t56

Air ride suspension

V2 cts-v brakes

Custom forgeline wheels

Should get you started
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:38 PM   #869
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
Its not Number matching anymore the original 283 was stolen
Then do this with it.

KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:40 PM   #870
The Lurkiest

That's almost exactly like what my car looks like right now except for I have got the wagon springs in the back so it's got a lot more height in the rear end