Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2022, 03:12 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:24 PM   #256
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Absolutely LOVED the final episode!!! Well done from start to finish. Kind of a clever 4th ( to 5th dare I say?) wall run at the end.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:44 PM   #257
MVP

I really didnt like that episode. It seemed super cringe to me. It sucks cuz last week was so good.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:28 PM   #258
Ain't no relax!

Too goofy for me. Trying way too hard.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:55 AM   #259
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
Absolutely LOVED the final episode!!! Well done from start to finish. Kind of a clever 4th ( to 5th dare I say?) wall run at the end.
Agreed. Pretty much like a she hulk comic...
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-14-2022, 07:35 AM   #260
Immanentize The Eschaton

I thought the finale was OK. Not great, but OK. I like that they are playing games with conventional TV concepts/tropes but I don't think the way they did it in the finale was all that special or interesting. But I do like the main characters and enjoy the actors playing them so I'll check back in for season two.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 08:41 AM   #261
#triggering

I fought through it... anytime you add Daredevil, I'll watch. Didn't like the 'warm and fuzzy' DD though and having his mask ripped off so easily and so quickly, meh.

If they try to force She-Hulk into a bigger movie role, it will fail.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 10:04 AM   #262
In Search of a Life

Somewhat mixed feeling about the finale, but it was mostly shit, after easily the best episode of the season.

Overall, it was arguably the MCU's worst show so far.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 06:05 PM   #263
sorta mod-ish

The best part for me was that episode's intro (the nostalgias!) and Jen dropping an X-Men reference mid 4th wall break.

This show won't rank high as compared to the other MCU TV shows, but I found it to be a guilty pleasure. Fish is correct - they tried entirely too hard to be funny-clever, and it was hit or miss at best. I will say the reveal at the end was surprising and pretty well a major event.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 06:06 PM   #264
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Somewhat mixed feeling about the finale, but it was mostly shit, after easily the best episode of the season.

Overall, it was arguably the MCU's worst show so far.
Critical Drinker ****ing eviscerates this show in his latest vid about it. Brings up fantastic points when he gets past the snark, but I'm starting to think he just might not be Marvel's target audience, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 08:04 PM   #265
MVP

This was by far the worst MCU TV show. The show kept bringing up people wanting and trying to get her blood, then they got it and just decided nah **** it, let's do whatever the stupid bullshit they decided to do is called. They made such a huge deal about what would happen if her blood got into the wrong hands. Just seems like the whole show meant nothing and was pointless.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-15-2022, 04:06 PM   #266
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
The best part for me was that episode's intro (the nostalgias!) and Jen dropping an X-Men reference mid 4th wall break.

This show won't rank high as compared to the other MCU TV shows, but I found it to be a guilty pleasure. Fish is correct - they tried entirely too hard to be funny-clever, and it was hit or miss at best. I will say the reveal at the end was surprising and pretty well a major event.
I really enjoyed the classic intro. Fun stuff with a deadpan delivery. And the well thought out wall breaks were entertaining through the series. They should stick to more of that stuff because of lot of the other stuff fell really flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
This was by far the worst MCU TV show. The show kept bringing up people wanting and trying to get her blood, then they got it and just decided nah **** it, let's do whatever the stupid bullshit they decided to do is called. They made such a huge deal about what would happen if her blood got into the wrong hands. Just seems like the whole show meant nothing and was pointless.
As much as I appreciated the fun of the chaotic destruction of tropes, they got to a point where they destroyed their own story because they left nothing to carry it. The last episode merely laid bare the incredibly lightweight nature of the entire thing. They need to do better in season two or I'll nope out of it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2022, 08:37 AM   #267
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I really enjoyed the classic intro. Fun stuff with a deadpan delivery. And the well thought out wall breaks were entertaining through the series. They should stick to more of that stuff because of lot of the other stuff fell really flat.

As much as I appreciated the fun of the chaotic destruction of tropes, they got to a point where they destroyed their own story because they left nothing to carry it. The last episode merely laid bare the incredibly lightweight nature of the entire thing. They need to do better in season two or I'll nope out of it.
The show started slow, got pretty good, then fizzled out towards the end.

I liked it overall and will give season 2 a shot whenever it arrives.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:35 PM   #268
The man you could post like.

The real She-Hulk

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 12:13 PM   #269
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't know what she's so mad at in that episode. I mean, she's clearly pretty slutty....
Wow. Really? You don't know why it would upset someone to be secretly filmed while having sex and then to have that footage displayed to a crowd during their award ceremony by a group of malevolent enemies?
Old 10-25-2022, 09:40 PM   #270
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Wow. Really? You don't know why it would upset someone to be secretly filmed while having sex and then to have that footage displayed to a crowd during their award ceremony by a group of malevolent enemies?
I've gotten a thumbs down post on this as well. I guess I should have added the sarcastic tag for you guys.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote