Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:25 PM   #166
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Insane finish between the Spurs and Suns
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:36 PM   #167
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

LeBron with 32-8-6 and about 4 minutes to play against the Clippers.

Crazy to think he’s 83 years old.

He absolutely deserved ROY when he beat out Oscar Robertson for it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:51 PM   #168
Perpetual Mediocrity

Refs bailing out the Clippers here on one of the softest end-game fouls I've ever seen.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:54 PM   #169
Perpetual Mediocrity

Kawhi doubles LeBron knowing the rest of these guys won't get it done in the clutch. And sure enough, Russell bricks a wide open three to send it to OT.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-01-2023, 11:11 PM   #170
Perpetual Mediocrity

35-11-7 on 13/19 shooting to get it done. The GOAT.
Old 11-01-2023, 11:50 PM   #171
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

35-11-7 on 13/19 shooting to get it done. The GOAT.
This thread is going to get ruined again by KC_Connection flooding it with LeBron posts.

Dude claims to be a Raptors fan yet all he wants to post about is LeBron. ****ing weirdo
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 05:59 AM   #172
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
This thread is going to get ruined again by KC_Connection flooding it with LeBron posts.
You should probably tell LeBron to stop having ridiculously good and unprecedented games for someone his age then that result in Lakers wins. Fortunately for all of us, though, it looks like we get to witness greatness for at least a little while longer.

Quote:
Dude claims to be a Raptors fan yet all he wants to post about is LeBron. ****ing weirdo
A STH who only “claims” to be a Raptors fan, eh? What do you want to know about that directionless franchise right now?
Old 11-02-2023, 06:10 AM   #173
Please squeeze

Didn't get to watch the game but woke up to this. This win never happens last year and maybe they have 1 more run in them. I know the haters will love that

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:23 AM   #174
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Didn't get to watch the game but woke up to this. This win never happens last year and maybe they have 1 more run in them. I know the haters will love that

Why wouldn’t they have another run in them? The West is terrible and they added Chris Paul.
Old 11-02-2023, 07:08 AM   #175
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Why wouldn’t they have another run in them? The West is terrible and they added Chris Paul.
They are getting long in the tooth except for Curry who kind of like Lebron doesn't seem to age..yet
Old 11-02-2023, 08:18 AM   #176
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
They are getting long in the tooth except for Curry who kind of like Lebron doesn't seem to age..yet
A healthy Klay will determine what they do, IMO.

Paul is washed. He might be - MIGHT be - in the top 20 PGs in basketball right now. And I won't even give him that. Green's been washed for 3 years.

Steph is still Steph and Wiggins seems to be what Wiggins has always been. Kuminga probably has another small step forward. But ultimately Jordan Poole kinda flaming out a bit last year made them revert back to their old formula w/ Klay, Steph and Green carrying the load and I just don't see it working over a full season and into the playoffs.

They don't really concern me. I see it as Nuggets, Suns and then everyone else. Warriors, Clippers, Lakers are probably in a tier of their own as challengers. Of that group, I think the Lakers have the highest ceiling, though I could see an argument for the Clippers with their core (I just see about a zero percent chance that mix works out). I'm just not seeing how the Warriors are going to have the depth, both within the starting lineup and on the bench, to make it deep in the playoffs.

I could see the Mavs moving themselves into that group but not establishing themselves within it. Then Kings, Thunder, Grizzlies and maybe the Pelicans?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:22 AM   #177
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Paul is washed. He might be - MIGHT be - in the top 20 PGs in basketball right now. And I won't even give him that. Green's been washed for 3 years.

Steph is still Steph and Wiggins seems to be what Wiggins has always been. Kuminga probably has another small step forward. But ultimately Jordan Poole kinda flaming out a bit last year made them revert back to their old formula w/ Klay, Steph and Green carrying the load and I just don't see it working over a full season and into the playoffs.

They don't really concern me. I see it as Nuggets, Suns and then everyone else. Warriors, Clippers, Lakers are probably in a tier of their own as challengers. Of that group, I think the Lakers have the highest ceiling, though I could see an argument for the Clippers with their core (I just see about a zero percent chance that mix works out). I'm just not seeing how the Warriors are going to have the depth, both within the starting lineup and on the bench, to make it deep in the playoffs.

I could see the Mavs moving themselves into that group but not establishing themselves within it. Then Kings, Thunder, Grizzlies and maybe the Pelicans?
The Pels may be undervalued. As long as Zion can stay healthy. Before he got hurt they had the best record in the West last year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:24 AM   #178
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The Pels may be undervalued. As long as Zion can stay healthy. Before he got hurt they had the best record in the West last year.
Zion can't stay healthy.

The best outcome for the Pelicans might be for him to suffer an injury in December that keeps him out into February and they sneak in via the play-in.

At least that way he's less likely to get hurt right before the playoffs start.

Counting on health from Zion is a fools errand. And because he's always hurt, I haven't seen his game develop at all since he got into the league. They're a potentially interesting regular season team but they're not a real contender. They're a non-factor in the post-season, IMO. Hell, it may be McCollum and (my sweet baboo) Brandon Ingram who end up their most important players.

Dammit I wish we could've held onto Ingram.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:00 AM   #179
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The Thunder struggled to guard him and keep him off the boards. Of course, if they could have made a shot at the end, they win anyway. Oh, well, on to the next.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:10 AM   #180
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Health will be determining factor for most of the teams in the West with the exception of the Nuggets. Obviously if Jokic gets injured they are done but he is young and not injury prone like the rest of the big stars in the West.

In regard to GSW dumping Poole at least early on was the right decision. They don't have his shitty attitude around anymore and looks like the chemistry is back.

That is why it is hard to repeat in any league and we are seeing it with the Chiefs as well.