Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2020, 03:57 PM   #1846
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Playstation now streaming service has lots of great horror games.

Silent Hill 2 and 3 (if you haven’t played these drop everything you’re doing and play them, especially 2, imo the greatest video game ever made)
RE7
RE4 (barely horror but ppl love his game, it’s not my fav personally)
RE Code Veronica (better than RE4 IMO)
Amnesia: Dark Descent is terrifying
Bio shock series
I’ve heard Soma is amazing, I just downloaded it, it’s in PS Now as well

Definitely play both Red Dead’s. I slightly prefer the first one but both are incredible. Horizon Zero Dawn is a great open world game. Also, RE2 remake is excellent.
All quality suggestions.

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn a few days ago. Left it alone for a few months, then came back to it, got hooked, and finished it.

probably the longest game I've ever finished.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 04:57 PM   #1847
20 Menthol KOOLs

Ted Faro is a dick
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 05:34 PM   #1848
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
All quality suggestions.

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn a few days ago. Left it alone for a few months, then came back to it, got hooked, and finished it.

probably the longest game I've ever finished.
The combat in that game is soooooooooo ****ing good. I could fight machines for hours on end, especially the bigger ones.

Still remember the first time I saw a Thunderjaw, I fought it for like 45 minutes before I could take it down and enjoyed every second

Story is pretty interesting too, even if it’s packed with tropes.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:40 PM   #1849
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
But, man, I ****ing HATE anything ship related in those games. I have never once enjoyed any mission, battle or travel involving a ship in AC.
LOL, completely opposite. I sailed around for hours just taking on threesomes of enemy ship convoys. The whole war chant and jumping onto their ships for sword battle to kill everyone and plunder their treasure? Fuuuuuck yeah, loved it. Origins teased it, but Odyssey perfected it. Just installed Black Flag today, so excited to see what that provides.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2020, 07:42 AM   #1850
Everybody Lies.

I wish they would make that Prince of Persia Redemption game. It looked good.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2020, 11:04 AM   #1851
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
LOL, completely opposite. I sailed around for hours just taking on threesomes of enemy ship convoys. The whole war chant and jumping onto their ships for sword battle to kill everyone and plunder their treasure? Fuuuuuck yeah, loved it. Origins teased it, but Odyssey perfected it. Just installed Black Flag today, so excited to see what that provides.

Black Flag can be a little repetitive at times but upgrading your ship is a pretty satisfying loop.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:03 PM   #1852
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Holy shit, Marathon. I loved that game and had completely forgotten about it. Thank you for that memory! Watching a Youtube playback now. Crazy.
You can download a game engine for PC and fan made games. It’s pretty awesome. I have a shitty basic 3 year old Best Buy POS and it even worked on that.

https://alephone.lhowon.org/

https://alephone.lhowon.org/scenarios.html#more
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:08 PM   #1853
Supporter

I could have sworn I saw a thread for Ghost of Tsushima at some point, but I couldn't find anything. I'm playing it now and I'm completely hooked. Probably 15 or so hours in. Stunningly beautiful environments as you'd expect and I love the combat.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:09 AM   #1854

Target has buy 2, get 1 free going on this week.....includes launch day PS5 games too!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:06 AM   #1855
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I could have sworn I saw a thread for Ghost of Tsushima at some point, but I couldn't find anything. I'm playing it now and I'm completely hooked. Probably 15 or so hours in. Stunningly beautiful environments as you'd expect and I love the combat.
It's a really good game, possibly the best one of the year so far.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:55 AM   #1856
Needs more middle fingers

My wife and have bought copies of RDR2 (PC) and we played together online all weekend.

Godddamn that game is beautiful and immersive. Sometimes you forget until you go back...
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:44 PM   #1857
Live free or die hard

This is not going to be an immersing, deep, experience but it may make you want to break out the old college bong and laugh your ass off and forget about 2020 for a bit...

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:27 AM   #1858
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's a really good game, possibly the best one of the year so far.
Yeah I think it's my GOTY.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:40 AM   #1859
MVP

Who here plays Spelunky 2?

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:56 AM   #1860

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Who here plays Spelunky 2?

I remember playing the original off a floppy disk in the mid 80s!!

Thanks for this - will probably check it out!