Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-05-2024, 02:19 PM   #2
I'll **** anything that moves!

Atta boy Vinnie!!! Maybe he’s getting hot again!

Cmon Salvy!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:24 PM   #3
Stay down bitch!

Nice to be able to kick back with a few beers on Sunday and watch the game.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 02:27 PM   #4
Stay down bitch!

Love Salvy but it was great to have a catcher properly frame the pitches on a few strikeouts.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:30 PM   #5
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Love Salvy but it was great to have a catcher properly frame the pitches on a few strikeouts.
He's vastly improved his framing this year, not that he should ****ing have to, but he has.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:36 PM   #6
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He's vastly improved his framing this year, not that he should ****ing have to, but he has.
That’s good to hear, this is the first time I’ve had a chance to watch the Royals on TV.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:36 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Nice to be able to kick back with a few beers on Sunday and watch the game.
Right there with ya. Just about to crack my 2nd beer. Oh, and there might be a pint of whiskey hanging out here somewhere…
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:22 PM   #8
The Insider

Jungle Law has a NASCAR sponsorship now?
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:42 PM   #9
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Jungle Law has a NASCAR sponsorship now?
Strange Days Brewing in KC

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:27 PM   #10
Ain't no relax!

Lynch looking good now, after getting through that 1st. He still seems a little fidgety, but he's getting it done.

Bobby hWhitt halfway through hitting the cycle...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:29 PM   #11
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Lynch looking good now, after getting through that 1st. He still seems a little fidgety, but he's getting it done.

Bobby hWhitt halfway through hitting the cycle...
Was gonna bring that up but didn’t want to jinx it.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:33 PM   #12
Dazed and Confused

MJ 2 for 2 today
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:34 PM   #13

So this Reggie Miller, Watt, Luke Wilson commercial…. It’s fun, I like it.

Story time…. My first job out of college, after I turned down a job to be a videographer for Royals games, was in Santa Monica at the Barnes & Noble on the 3rd St Promenade.

Three story bookstore on a very busy promenade full of shops and restaurants. We were one of maybe two or three businesses that didn’t require a token to use the restrooms.

We were also sorta homeless “friendly”. Most of them were harmless. They’d come in when we opened and hang out and read. But occasionally you got that special brand of homeless and they’d be ushered out.

But it was a busy place and often the restrooms were a very special place for special people. Pretty sure I still have some PTSD for some of things I saw taking place or the after effects…

Anyway…. Those 3rd floor restrooms took a beating.

One day I’m working my usual spot on the first floor at the info station, and in comes Luke Wilson. Not unusual to see celebrities, and I’d seen him come and go a couple times before, but this time, he asks where our restroom is…. It’s a Saturday, mid-afternoon, I know that restroom is ****ed. I tell him it’s on the third floor, but I give him a very colorful warning about the very real possibility he could be walking into a street on Calcutta.

A few minutes later, Luke actually visits me again, and he’s visibly shaken…. He was like, damn man, you weren’t kidding! All I could say was, told you so bro! You were great in Tenenbaums! He laughed, shook my hand and that was that…
Old 05-05-2024, 02:42 PM   #14
MVP

What a turnaround for Lynch!

After that 38 pitch first inning, would have never guessed he make it through 5 with only 74 pitches!

Very impressive bounce back!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:42 PM   #15
Dazed and Confused

Nice job Lynch! Hopefully something has clicked for him.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.