Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #166
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Shit, didn't want to spend my quarantine time in jail but I guess I have to live with my mistake.
Joey is always around for advice on how to make a nice shiv.

Oh, and watch your cornhole bud.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 01:13 PM   #167
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
No more need to shower, either.
I started my Corona beard over a week ago. Not shaving until people get back to work.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 01:23 PM   #168
Politically Incorrect

On a positive note:

1. Pollution is down substantially all around the globe
2. People seem to be a little nicer and sympathetic for the moment - not sure how long that will last
3. Families are out together in parks, trails and outdoors in numbers I've never seen.
4. Traffic down substantially all over
5. People not all up in your face
6. Time for a lot of introspection and appreciation of things
7. Great buying opportunities in the stock market
8. Gas dropping like a rock in most places

That's how I see things.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 07:31 PM   #169
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I started my Corona beard over a week ago. Not shaving until people get back to work.
appreciate the sacrifice.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:47 PM   #170
Supporter

Apologies if this was already posted.

Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:04 PM   #171
The Constitutional Choo choo

Outside of Bugs I dont have any friends. So I have the distancing part covered by default.

I do wrap up my face like a terrorist when I go shopping at the grocery store. And wear gloves outside the house.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:09 PM   #172
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
On a positive note:

1. Pollution is down substantially all around the globe
2. People seem to be a little nicer and sympathetic for the moment - not sure how long that will last
3. Families are out together in parks, trails and outdoors in numbers I've never seen.
4. Traffic down substantially all over
5. People not all up in your face
6. Time for a lot of introspection and appreciation of things
7. Great buying opportunities in the stock market
8. Gas dropping like a rock in most places

That's how I see things.....
A decent number of people walk around the neighborhood, but they were freakin' everywhere this weekend... and on the trails.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:14 PM   #173
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I've always wanted to say, "Get the f*** away from me!"

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:57 PM   #174
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I've always wanted to say, "Get the f*** away from me!"

FAX
Due to current circumstances, Mr. FAX is no longer a cantankerous malcontent. He is a responsible and considerate neighbor.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:28 AM   #175
MVP

I heard R. Kelly tested positive for Covid-I-Think-She's-19.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:25 AM   #176
Sexiest Athlete

Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:58 PM   #177
Politically Incorrect

I'm working 60 hours a week at Amazon and if it wasn't for hard rules on going past 60, I could easily be scheduled for 72.

Orders are through the roof
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:58 PM   #178
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm working 60 hours a week at Amazon and if it wasn't for hard rules on going past 60, I could easily be scheduled for 72.

Orders are through the roof
It must feel great to bust your ass so people can get their funko pops in a crisis.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #179
It was not a fair catch

Had to run to Microcenter for a cord to extend the computer to a monitor

there was a line very long. Everyone 6 feet apart. Not moving.

The doors opened, we all went in. They were only allowing 30 in the store at a time. The checkout lines had X's 6 feet apart.

Why Microcenter?- Amazon quit sending out things like that. Thanks Scho63.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 04:58 AM   #180
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It must feel great to bust your ass so people can get their funko pops in a crisis.
They are ordering all kinds of shit, some important, some really dumb and some just out of boredom.