Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:52 PM   #151
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I've spent most of my day in house talking to you ****ers on Chiefs Planet but that's kinda just a typical day anyways.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:02 PM   #152
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I haven't been stuck at home. Quite the opposite actually. My work has been running me to death. I drove 2200+ miles this week. 2 trips to Little Rock and 2 trips to OKC. I even got called in today because Walmart has some circuits down. And lockdowns don't matter. I have a letter from Homeland Security stating that my job is essential and I am allowed to go wherever I need to go.
I got that same letter at work on Friday. First time I’ve ever gotten anything like that, even during all the hurricanes that have hit Florida. I’ve actually been busier than normal and driving all over the place. The other guy I work with has has had to take days off because the schools and daycares have closed, so I’ve had to cover his territory along with mine.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:06 PM   #153
King Shit of **** Mountain

Typical Sunday. Sat home and didn't see another human being, much less come in contact with one.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:17 PM   #154
Would an idiot do that?

2008 KU vs Memphis
2016 UNC vs Villanova
Saints vs 49ers
49ers vs Chiefs

Not a bad sports day at all...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:19 PM   #155
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
2008 KU vs Memphis
2016 UNC vs Villanova
Saints vs 49ers
49ers vs Chiefs

Not a bad sports day at all...
It would be cool if we could bet on those games. There's your damned stimulus package. Just ask Biff.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:03 PM   #156
MVP

Does this mean vodka on the breath will go undetected at work & public places
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:17 PM   #157
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
Does this mean vodka on the breath will go undetected at work & public places
No more need to shower, either.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:41 AM   #158
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
does your wife share that opinion?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:57 AM   #159
Hockey Town

Quote:
Your nut stink will kill the virus if you do that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:42 AM   #160
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Gonna test my patience with this bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So got this sucker wrapped up last night. All 996/1000 pieces that is! I've got a 3 year old and 3 dogs so I'm tallying up 1 missing piece/per.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:44 AM   #161
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
So got this sucker wrapped up last night. All 996/1000 pieces that is! I've got a 3 year old and 3 dogs so I'm tallying up 1 missing piece/per.
It's not finished until you put in those final four pieces.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:46 AM   #162
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Oh, I did a nice shakedown of the usual spots and came up with nothing. It's back in the box, all 99.6% of it. Nothing quite an anti-climactic as being about 30 pieces out and realizing you're missing this and that piece.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:47 AM   #163
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Yep, sounds like he's going to be busy checking poop for a while. Sucks but rules are rules.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:49 AM   #164
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Oh, I did a nice shakedown of the usual spots and came up with nothing. It's back in the box, all 99.6% of it. Nothing quite an anti-climactic as being about 30 pieces out and realizing you're missing this and that piece.
Well shit, I hate to do this but I have no choice than to notify the authorities.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:51 AM   #165
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well shit, I hate to do this but I have no choice than to notify the authorities.
Shit, didn't want to spend my quarantine time in jail but I guess I have to live with my mistake.