Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM  
Veteran

Kansas City ranks #20 with Highest Weed Consumption in the US

https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/2.../?singlepage=1

20. Kansas City, MO
Total Weed Consumption: 1.4 metric tons per year

Missouri legalized adult-use cannabis in November 2022 and the state’s regulated weed industry has witnessed explosive growth ever since. In all, more than $2.29 billion worth of legal adult-use and medical marijuana has been sold in the Show-Me State since legalization.

1. New York, NY
Total Weed Consumption: 62.3 metric tons per year

The Big Apple is the City that Consumes the Most Weed in America. Although New York has finally started the legal sale of recreational cannabis, the state’s budding industry is marred by illegal dealers, which outnumber their licensed counterparts by more than ten times. However, a recent crackdown by the New York State Cannabis Enforcement Task Force is proving to be effective, with 114 rogue stores shut down and over $29 million worth of illegal products seized by last month.

According to a 2021 survey by the CDC, an estimated 12.6% of New Yorkers aged 18 and older reported using cannabis in the past 30 days, while around 5.9% consumed daily or near daily. However, these numbers are expected to have received a boost since the legal sales for recreational weed started at the end of 2022.
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM   #2
The Insider

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
2. Los Angeles, CA
Total Weed Consumption: 35 metric tons per year

California is the state with the best weed in America in 2024, as per the quality and availability of the plant. It is also the Largest Cannabis Market in America by revenue, with $5.1 billion in recreational marijuana sales in 2023. However, this represented a 4.7% decrease from 2022, mostly due to declining retail prices, which peaked at an average of $35.23 per eighth ounce of flower in Q3 2020 but then decreased by more than $32% to $23.80 per eighth in Q2 2023. The tough competition from the black market also forces retailers to keep prices low, as 2 out of every 3 cannabis purchases are made in the illicit market.
Well that's ****ing news to me. At least here in San Diego, they've snuffed out all the trap houses. There used to be a ton of them. Now i havent seen one in years.

I can't remember the last time i bought black market weed....and yes, i have no shortage of connects if i wanted to try. Haven't heard a peep about it from my friends. No one i know buys black market weed down here. Not anymore.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #4
Don't Be A Dick

Well I bought some hybrid bud called KC Chiefin’ yesterday and it is spectacular. Makes me want to see if I can help KC catch up.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #5
Fish are scared of me

Does Von Miller live in KC ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #6
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #7
Veteran

Buncha ****in dope fiends.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #8
Cheat Death

The **** you finish behind Boise ID?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #9
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Well that's ****ing news to me. At least here in San Diego, they've snuffed out all the trap houses. There used to be a ton of them. Now i havent seen one in years.

I can't remember the last time i bought black market weed....and yes, i have no shortage of connects if i wanted to try. Haven't heard a peep about it from my friends. No one i know buys black market weed down here. Not anymore.
Prices in KC have not yet dropped to Colorado levels. 1g of decent shatter from somewhere like House of Dankness could be had for $12 out the door. You are lucky to find something under $30 per gram + taxes in KC and if you do... its probably gonna be boo boo.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:05 AM   #10
MER

Missouri has a higher than national average obesity rate. Watch that drop over the next few years.

I am so completely smug.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:32 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Missouri has a higher than national average obesity rate. Watch that drop over the next few years.

I am so completely smug.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:14 AM   #12
MER

Wont fix stupid. Liquor will make you not care tho.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #13
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
:spock:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9070748/

Last edited by Saulbadguy; Today at 11:39 AM.. Reason: The formatting screwed with the link.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post

In Northern California the prices at the dispensaries are higher making the black market viable.
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 12:09 PM   #15
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
In Northern California the prices at the dispensaries are higher making the black market viable.
Same here. $15 a gram for concentrates from a dude bringing the gasoline... or $35 + taxes for boo boo.

Easy peasy.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.