Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you most like to bang?
Patrick Mahomes 3 6.00%
Isiah Pacheco 4 8.00%
Travis Kelce 9 18.00%
Rashee Rice 0 0%
Kadarius Toney 0 0%
Mecole Hardman 0 0%
Creed Humphrey 3 6.00%
Jawaan Taylor 0 0%
Chris Jones 2 4.00%
Mike Pennel 1 2.00%
George Karlaftis 2 4.00%
Nick Bolton 1 2.00%
Drue Tranquil 2 4.00%
Trent McDuffie 4 8.00%
Justin Reid 2 4.00%
Harrison Butker 5 10.00%
Clyde Edwards-Helaire 0 0%
Leo Chenal 2 4.00%
Hollywood Brown 0 0%
Other - state your preference 10 20.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2024, 02:07 PM  
20 Menthol KOOLs

Who is the hottest dude on the team?

For the purpose of this exercise, we’re only using current Chiefs players or those who may possibly or are likely to return (ex: MVS is out, Hardman is in). STDs are nonexistent and no baby trapping allowed! This is purely based off of who you think the hottest dude on the team is.

This is totally not gay, by the way, I promise. A conversation about the Elvis Grbac ‘Sexiest Athlete Alive’ cover in the Mahomes thread spawned this idea.

This is a safe space for you to get out all of your gayness. No one will ever judge you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:57 PM   #61
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Yeah a lot of older white women love Pacheco. And apparently the fact that he has braces adds to his attractiveness for them.
Are there a lot of women who would end up in the "guilty teacher" thread if they'd made a different career choice?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:59 PM   #62
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I caught my lady cheering a lil too much during one of our most recent playoff games.

He made a big tackle and she’s like “Oh, is that my boy Reid!?!” I’m like “wtf, I didn’t even know you knew who this guy was!”

https://x.com/JustinqReid/status/1500662436424151041

Perfect teeth is the highlight but I will say he has a smooth voice. He had a post game interview after we beat the Bengals in the 2022 AFCCG where I thought the dude cool as ice. I’ll see if I can find it.
Maybe she's attracted to guys who can kick in an emergency. Have you considered developing that skill?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM   #63
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Yeah a lot of older white women love Pacheco. And apparently the fact that he has braces adds to his attractiveness for them.
This is hilarious, actually. The ex and all her football watching girlfriends swoon over Pacheco, so can confirm. Haha.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 06:14 PM   #64
Politically Incorrect

The guys will say Kelce or Butker

The girls will all say Chris Jones' Dong.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 06:17 PM   #65
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

You apparently don’t know that many women. I’d say less then 25% will say Chris Jones.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 06:40 PM   #66
MVP

I have two nieces that think Pacheco is hot. I voted for Pacheco in their stead.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:33 PM   #67
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

If I had to guess who the girls thought were hot, I would have said, Kelce, Butker, and Pacheco.

Would not of thought of Mcduffie, but I guess that shows what I don't know about hot guys based on this thread.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:37 PM   #68
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Can I pick one of the cheerleaders? I suspect some of them might be worthy of this title.
You would think so, but nah. Our cheerleaders look like the B squad at run down strip clubs that are only allowed to work the day shift on week days. Yes, I am an expert on this. Wifey was a stripper at the Playhouse for a few years and we still go back there sometimes to hang with her friends.

Edit: After rereading your post, that's literally what you were saying lmao. I'm still leaving my response up though.

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-20-2024 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: .
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:54 PM   #69
Baba Ganoush

Probably Ian Book
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:05 PM   #70
I'll be back.

i've heard the ladies love pacheco
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:52 PM   #71
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Like WTF?

Who the cluck cares?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:58 PM   #72
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Dave Toub
This guy ****S

carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:17 PM   #73
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
This guy ****S

Ok Russ
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:55 PM   #74
MER

Im stuck on old white women chasing Pacheco.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:05 PM   #75
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Im stuck on old white women chasing Pacheco.
I think its a RB thing.

I remember as a kid watching the game with mom and all her crazy bitch friends and they swooned hard over Priest Holmes.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.