Old 03-17-2024, 06:01 PM  
Starter

Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-29-2024, 07:17 PM   #286
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
That would be pretty exciting and would make sense if f why the comp was soo low.

I’d be happy if the comp was DHop and a third next year.

I doubt that’s what this is, but I’m willing to keep hope alive.

That would be incredible.

I have no hope that'll happen though. Looks like they intend to start Levis, and it was pretty obvious that DHop was his security blanket last season; no way they trade Hopkins that being the case.

I'll hope that your hope is enough to make this happen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:26 PM   #287
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That would be incredible.

I have no hope that'll happen though. Looks like they intend to start Levis, and it was pretty obvious that DHop was his security blanket last season; no way they trade Hopkins that being the case.

I'll hope that your hope is enough to make this happen.
But we will also give them Moore
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:02 PM   #288
Politically Incorrect

Did we sign this POS or any other POS yet?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:07 AM   #289
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
That would be pretty exciting and would make sense if f why the comp was soo low.

I’d be happy if the comp was DHop and a third next year.

I doubt that’s what this is, but I’m willing to keep hope alive.
It's official... per the Titans site:

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news...l-jarius-sneed
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.