Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-02-2004, 09:25 AM   Topic Starter
American

Priest Done for the Year?

According to his website he is.

Quote:
To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury and not being able to finish out the season. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!
http://www.31teampriest.com/teamprie...ates/?a=45&z=9
Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:26 AM   #2
Archivist

No point in playing him and risking further injury now that KC's 3-8.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:38 AM   #3
MVP

No since is risking him for the rest of the season, after how this season turned out ... I hope he returns for another season and helps lead us to the super bowl ...
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-02-2004, 11:20 AM   #4
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
No since is risking him for the rest of the season, after how this season turned out ... I hope he returns for another season and helps lead us to the super bowl ...
In the long term of things, this year might work out to be a great thing, IF WE CAN DRAFT WELL.

We have one year left with our offense.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:21 AM   #5
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
In the long term of things, this year might work out to be a great thing, IF WE CAN DRAFT WELL.

Can I get a price check on a supersized 'IF'?
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:23 AM   #6
That's just f***in' stupid

Injured or not, I wouldn't suit him up again this season.

For that matter, sit Trent, Tony G, Roaf, Waters, and Shields for the rest of the season.... let the backups earn their way onto next year's roster.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:26 AM   #7
THE RED MENACE

Yea I had him and I won't be able to retain him next year if he comes back. From a team standpoint I would think they may sit him for the rest of the year but from a FFL standpoint I would like to see him back for the playoffs.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:06 PM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief

For that matter, sit Trent, Tony G, Roaf, Waters, and Shields for the rest of the season.... let the backups earn their way onto next year's roster.
Great idea.

While you're at it, bench Hicks, Holliday, and the rest of those sorry ****ers and play the young guys on defense, too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:05 PM   #9
Award Winning Tailgater

They just changed the text to:

"To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!"

Ok, so what gives?
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:27 PM   #10
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief

I agree about Trent, and even moreso about Roaf, and Shields (because of their age).

But Tony G and Waters should play as they are plenty young, TG has career stats to compile and there really isn't any reason to sit him, and I would presume that the coaches can't learn as much about young players if they don't have some veteran studs to play beside. I'm thinking especially about the guys who would be test driving the LT position.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:57 PM   #11
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu
I agree about Trent, and even moreso about Roaf, and Shields (because of their age).

But Tony G and Waters should play as they are plenty young, TG has career stats to compile and there really isn't any reason to sit him, and I would presume that the coaches can't learn as much about young players if they don't have some veteran studs to play beside. I'm thinking especially about the guys who would be test driving the LT position.
Screw Tony's career stats.... they're not worth a possible injury. I'd tell Wilson to get ready; he' has some big shoes to fill

Maybe keep Waters in, but at LT?
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:24 AM   #12
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr

You need a WR. You *probably* need a new LT as well. I've always liked Roaf and admired his play, but dude is getting up there. I wouldn't be suprised to see him hang his jock this season.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:26 AM   #13
best in the biz

anyone have that pic of Priest against the Steelers...?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:40 AM   #14
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Down Elvis
anyone have that pic of Priest against the Steelers...?
Hmmmm.... Here it is
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Priest Steeler sized.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	34769  
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:27 AM   #15
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
You need a WR. You *probably* need a new LT as well. I've always liked Roaf and admired his play, but dude is getting up there. I wouldn't be suprised to see him hang his jock this season.
He is still totally dominating, I'll bet you he comes back. How much you wanna bet Taco?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.