Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 04:59 PM   #841
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It’s kinda sad kicking around broncos fans now that the chiefs have surpassed them in terms of franchise superiority and standing in the league
Nope. **** Donk Forever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 05:04 PM   #842
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nope. **** Donk Forever.
Correct.

No matter how bad things get, the Broncos still deserve worse.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 05:11 PM   #843
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
My God, Quinn Ewers is terrible. I can’t tell you how many times I watched Ewers miss this guy and thought, “That would’ve been a huge play, if not a TD, if Nix had thrown that pass.”
Just let delusional little Quesadildo enjoy his tiny 4 month window of the NFL year where he can talk himself into trying to believe that The Dove Valley Dump in its Pants isn’t one of the 3 worst QB rooms, coaching staffs, front offices, ownership groups, and overall rosters in the entire league. This is all he has left. It’s sad, if you really think about it.

Puffing his 30” chest out about drafting a 3rd round talent with the 12th overall pick. A guy who completely shat the bed in Senior Bowl practices and who was clearly worse than 5th rounder and Senior Bowl MVP Spencer Rattler.

The reality that Paxbo Nixenweiler is nothing more than the most recent in an endlessly long line of colossal busts the Donks wasted valuable resources on will be obvious to even Dildo Joe in less than 5 months.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 05:35 PM   #844
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Adonai Mitchell had some weird stuff swirling around him. So apparently he’s a type 1 diabetic who doesn’t control his blood sugar properly and when he goes low he comes across as abrasive.

Can a billion dollar organization help him with that?

I guess some teams too lazy to consider putting together a plan for that.

Franklin who knows. We’ll get the real info only after he comes off the board.
"He slid because he gets cranky when his blood sugar is off" is some next level excuse making.

Just admit that you over valued his talent level dude, sheesh. It's ok....it happens to all of us.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 05:41 PM   #845
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
"He slid because he gets cranky when his blood sugar is off" is some next level excuse making.

Just admit that you over valued his talent level dude, sheesh. It's ok....it happens to all of us.

Watching him play he looks like he is t trying on 2/3 of the plays lol.

Worthy is full throttle almost all the time and adonai is jogging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-28-2024, 05:43 PM   #846
Starter

Quote:

AD is an uncontrolled Type 1 diabetic?

That sounds less than ideal.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-28-2024, 05:45 PM   #847
In Search of a Life

https://x.com/fieldvisionmi/status/1...lHXA6BeO88mpxA
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 05:47 PM   #848
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Watching him play he looks like he is t trying on 2/3 of the plays lol.

Worthy is full throttle almost all the time and adonai is jogging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Worthy also flagged as the guy who practiced as hard as anyone on the team.

So much rather him than that beta Mitchell who has effort and character issues. It’s not as if his tape is so dominant that you’re willing to overlook everything else.

Pickens for instance looked much better than Mitchell and definitely more worth the risk. And I strongly think he - who did a 30 visit in KC - wasn’t even on their board.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 05:54 PM   #849
Generational Player

Quote:

Why? If he dropped to the 5th round I would certainly be inclined to think so.

But recent draft history has all kinds of guys that excel and dominate get passed over for lesser players in the first.

See Reagor going before Jefferson.

When Reagor went before Jefferson I didn't change my stance that Reagor was fool's gold and that Jefferson was much better.

You're spiking a football without even being near the end zone.

Not to mention that the very team that drafted AD Mitchell just drafted an Alpha in Pittman in the 2nd a few years ago.

Maybe Colts scouts (who have hit on recent high WRs such as Pittman and Downs, both guys I liked) know more than you, but you did not consider that.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 05:59 PM   #850
Why so serious?

Quote:
Why? If he dropped to the 5th round I would certainly be inclined to think so.

But recent draft history has all kinds of guys that excel and dominate get passed over for lesser players in the first.

See Reagor going before Jefferson.

When Reagor went before Jefferson I didn't change my stance that Reagor was fool's gold and that Jefferson was much better.

You're spiking a football without even being near the end zone.

Not to mention that the very team that drafted AD Mitchell just drafted an Alpha in Pittman in the 2nd a few years ago.

Maybe Colts scouts (who have hit on recent high WRs such as Pittman and Downs, both guys I liked) know more than you, but you did not consider that.

This is such a beta response from a poster who plays two sides of every card so he can claim victory. It’s kinda sad if it weren’t so pathetic.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 06:01 PM   #851
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This is such a beta response from a poster who plays two sides of every card so he can claim victory. It’s kinda sad if it weren’t so pathetic.
Sorry that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the draft.

Come back at me when you post a board BEFORE the draft, otherwise this is nothing but hot air.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 06:02 PM   #852
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I believe #11 is free now
Looks like he was #8 as a freshman.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:02 PM   #853
Why so serious?

Quote:
Sorry that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the draft.

Come back at me when you post a board BEFORE the draft, otherwise this is nothing but hot air.

I wanted McConkey, a guy who went before your guy. So there’s that and it’s on the record?

I win. You lose.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:07 PM   #854
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I wanted McConkey, a guy who went before your guy. So there’s that and it’s on the record?

I win. You lose.

You liked a guy is not a board.

I also liked McConk so what?

Here I will explain it slowly for you. Ready?

The order that players get drafted does not perfectly predict future performance.

This is proven every year so the fact that you are this simple minded shows how ignorant you are on this topic.

I will say that it is rare for a 1st round talent to drop 2 rounds or more. If AD went 4th round or 5th round I would think I got too excited.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:07 PM   #855
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
"He slid because he gets cranky when his blood sugar is off"....
Sounds like those snickers commercials
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote