Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5025
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:18 PM   #361
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I will not touch anything flavored Cinnamon after my 26th birthday celebration on a boat in the middle of a lake which included me double fisting Fireball straight from a coffee thermos in one hand and Miller High Life in the other hand.

Woof.
Southern Comfort is that drink for me. Got alcohol poisoning on it ib my early twenties, and now just smelling it gives me the hurls.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:22 PM   #362
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
And that's saying something because I really don't care much for IPAs. Like I don't like Lagunitas IPA. I know, neg rep me now.
I think Lagunitas normal IPA is kind of bland, so I agree with you. Their others though, veeeery nice.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:59 AM   #363
11-5, baby

Blueberries + bourbon.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2...s-bourbon.html
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:40 PM   #364
I'll be back.

Picked up some cheap vodka, ginger beer and limes. Moscow mule bitch.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:33 PM   #365
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
Picked up some cheap vodka, ginger beer and limes. Moscow mule bitch.
I heard if you don't have copper glasses you aren't actually having a Moscow Mule.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:42 PM   #366
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Southern Comfort is that drink for me. Got alcohol poisoning on it ib my early twenties, and now just smelling it gives me the hurls.
Mine is beer.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:43 PM   #367
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Mine is beer.
All beer???
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:44 PM   #368
Ultrabanned

I don't drink cheap tequila anymore. **** that shit. Had legit tequila in Mexico and that's good stuff.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:12 PM   #369
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I don't drink cheap tequila anymore. **** that shit. Had legit tequila in Mexico and that's good stuff.
What's your tequila of choice here in the states?
Old 03-26-2015, 06:26 PM   #370
Cheat Death

Corralejo reposado is my house drinker.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:30 PM   #371
Supporter

Quote:
What's your tequila of choice here in the states?
McCormic. :-P
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:37 PM   #372
Veteran

I got a prescription for my tongue ulcers (thanks a lot, chemotherapy!) for this stuff they call "magic mouthwash" and the pharmacist said I should swallow it. The stuff has lidocaine in it and numbed my mouth up like I was at the dentist's office. I'm not drinking that stuff!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:38 PM   #373
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I got a prescription for my tongue ulcers (thanks a lot, chemotherapy!) for this stuff they call "magic mouthwash" and the pharmacist said I should swallow it. The stuff has lidocaine in it and numbed my mouth up like I was at the dentist's office. I'm not drinking that stuff!
Is it purple and also called swish and swallow by many? Do you have thrush?
Old 03-26-2015, 06:41 PM   #374
Veteran

Quote:
Is it purple and also called swish and swallow by many? Do you have thrush?
It looks like Pepto and I have cancer side effects, not thrush. Lucky me, huh?
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:48 PM   #375
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
It looks like Pepto and I have cancer side effects, not thrush. Lucky me, huh?
Mix it with tequila????