Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-15-2023, 10:53 AM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
No business. Have a pilot running for one of my potential clients in the city. Big opportunity.

Sitting here in Nashville waiting to board.

I got stuck in the window seat and a 300 lb heifer sat next to me and she needed a seat belt extender. She had me pinned against the window for most of the flight. This shit sucks.

Did she smell like fat people?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 12:35 PM   #3
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Did she smell like fat people?
She had a nose ring like you put on a bull or cow to steer them around. She also had a black ball in her face above her lip. She was a disgusting obese snowflake.

Just repulsive. She had me pinned up against the window like a WWE female Wrestler.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 01:06 PM   #4
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
No business. Have a pilot running for one of my potential clients in the city. Big opportunity.

Sitting here in Nashville waiting to board.

I got stuck in the window seat and a 300 lb heifer sat next to me and she needed a seat belt extender. She had me pinned against the window for most of the flight. This shit sucks.
Always seemed like a crock that the airlines will charge the hell out of you if your bag is a pound over the limit or if your carry on is an inch too wide, yet the person that outweighs you by 150lbs doesn’t pay extra for their seat.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote