Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2023, 10:38 PM   #2
The Insider

Blues are going to be an average mediocre team this year.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:47 PM
UChieffyBugger
This message has been deleted by UChieffyBugger.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:15 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Yup, definitely looking that way.

They're pretty much gonna be dead-ass middle of their bell curve of possible outcomes.

The defense has improved enough to take the bottom 5 out of the equation. The forwards haven't progressed enough to really make playoffs a realistic outcome (though I suppose stranger things have happened).

They'll be predictably mediocre. I suppose if the power play could un-**** itself, they could be a little ornery. But that seems pretty unlikely at this point because of just HOW bad it's been. This isn't a PP that is inconsistent - it's a power play where I'd just as soon decline the penalty and just run the clock or something.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2023, 09:30 PM   #5
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yup, definitely looking that way.

They're pretty much gonna be dead-ass middle of their bell curve of possible outcomes.

The defense has improved enough to take the bottom 5 out of the equation. The forwards haven't progressed enough to really make playoffs a realistic outcome (though I suppose stranger things have happened).

They'll be predictably mediocre. I suppose if the power play could un-**** itself, they could be a little ornery. But that seems pretty unlikely at this point because of just HOW bad it's been. This isn't a PP that is inconsistent - it's a power play where I'd just as soon decline the penalty and just run the clock or something.
Just as we call them out for this - they have won 3 straight and lead the NHL in goals scored since November 3.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:47 PM   #6
MVP

Weird stat, at least as of the time of this post.

11 games into the season and the Avs are undefeated in games in which they've scored at least 1 goal. But they have 3 losses. They've been shutout in every loss. Didn't score in the 1st period tonight.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 08:52 PM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Weird stat, at least as of the time of this post.

11 games into the season and the Avs are undefeated in games that they have scored a goal. But they have 3 losses. They've been shutout in every loss. Didn't score in the 1st period tonight.
Yeah, and they're scoring like 3.5-4 goals per game in their wins.

On another note, had the Lightning on for a bit earlier and damn they looked terrible tonight... several bad turnovers, just weren't into it at all.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:31 PM   #8
MVP

Man this (Avs/Kraken) is one of the more intense early-season NHL games I've ever seen. 3rd period has been like the playoffs. Crazy physical. 3-3 with 5:00 left if anyone streams and is still up. It's on ESPN+ and Streameast.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:10 AM   #9
Would an idiot do that?

JFC

Artturi Lehkonen went to the locker room after this hit with Oleksiak
byu/BCLetsRide69 inhockey
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:13 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm an awful, awful, AWFUL person for laughing at that.

But c'mon - dude's head is jammed into his shoulder pads and he looks like a cartoon turtle. How am I supposed to NOT laugh about it? Especially since I didn't get an update on my phone last night saying some Godless heathen (i.e. Avalanche player) died on the ice last night.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:37 AM   #11
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm an awful, awful, AWFUL person for laughing at that.

But c'mon - dude's head is jammed into his shoulder pads and he looks like a cartoon turtle. How am I supposed to NOT laugh about it? Especially since I didn't get an update on my phone last night saying some Godless heathen (i.e. Avalanche player) died on the ice last night.
I hope you stub your toe!
Old 11-11-2023, 10:07 PM   #12
The Insider

Blues putting on an ass whipping in Denver tonight
Old 11-11-2023, 10:26 PM   #13
MVP

That hot start to the season by the Avalanche and Georgiev seems like years ago.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:02 AM   #14
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
That hot start to the season by the Avalanche and Georgiev seems like years ago.
Their ability to not show up some games this year is gonna be a problem.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 10:42 PM   #15
The Insider

Schenn and Buchnevich have hat tricks tonight