Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

MCU Meta Discussion

The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:54 PM   #256
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Sign me up for all of it.

I’m not sure how it will play out but they’ve earned the rope.
Dude, it's going to be ****ing awesome. They're spending billions on these shows.

I've always been kinda "meh" on Loki but good lord, that trailer looks amazing! And Nick Fury & the Krull played by Ben Mendolsohn? That will be awesome, too.

And finally! Fantastic Four! By the same director that did the latest Spider-Man films!

I'm just ridiculously stoked!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:55 PM   #257
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Black Widow going to Disney ‘Premiere access’ yet?
Nope.

Did you guys watch the Loki trailer yet? That sure looked like Natasha...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:00 PM   #258
Supporter

I knew they were spending Billions but I didn't realize it would be $8-9 BILLION before 2023.

Old 12-10-2020, 08:03 PM   #259
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dude, it's going to be ****ing awesome. They're spending billions on these shows.

I've always been kinda "meh" on Loki but good lord, that trailer looks amazing! And Nick Fury & the Krull played by Ben Mendolsohn? That will be awesome, too.

And finally! Fantastic Four! By the same director that did the latest Spider-Man films!

I'm just ridiculously stoked!
Right. Me too. I just don’t know how this multiverse business is going to play. Huge money doesn’t necessarily equate to a good story as we all know.

But yeah. I’m in.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:07 PM   #260
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Nope.

I am seriously giddy with that Loki drop!! So many ways they can run with that!

Thanks so much for sharing all of these!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #261
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Right. Me too. I just don’t know how this multiverse business is going to play. Huge money doesn’t necessarily equate to a good story as we all know.

But yeah. I’m in.
In Feige we trust.

We're going to have a new Marvel TV episode every week from January to July so far.

I am unbelievably excited.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:10 PM   #262
Kind of a mod

I'm exhausted just reading about it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:11 PM   #263
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nope.

Yes. Looks great! Much better than I thought it would be.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:14 PM   #264
In Search of a Life

The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday special. .
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #265
Veteran

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:04 PM   #266
Supporter

Old 12-10-2020, 09:05 PM   #267
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday special. .
James has been working on it for years and he's totally stoked about it.

It's Live-Action and part of the MCU.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:05 PM   #268
Supporter

Old 12-10-2020, 09:06 PM   #269
Supporter

Old 12-10-2020, 09:10 PM   #270
Supporter