Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:37 PM   #4666
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
This place and the other mixes the curry in the ingredients and then gives you the rice on the side. I'll have to try it that way sometime.

Same here. Everything is mixed together except the rice. I just pick everything out until all I have left is a big bowl of sauce and cashews. Then I add the rice and mix it up.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:19 PM   #4667
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I've got some stew in the slow cooker. So maybe that or leftover burritos.

Stew sounds good, that and chili. I will probably wait a few weeks until it gets a little colder. I don't know, I have been craving a chili dog lately.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:35 PM   #4668
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Stew sounds good, that and chili. I will probably wait a few weeks until it gets a little colder. I don't know, I have been craving a chili dog lately.

All weather is soup and chili weather for me. I don't care if it's hot outside.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:46 PM   #4669
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
All weather is soup and chili weather for me. I don't care if it's hot outside.

Somethings just appeal to me more at certain times of the year.

Last edited by Buzz; 10-09-2016 at 07:09 PM..
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:33 PM   #4670
Mostly Ignored

BBQ AND beer.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #4671
Mostly Ignored

Also, I just saw Inmen's lobster bisque. Shit looked goooood.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:50 PM   #4672
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Also, I just saw Inmen's lobster bisque. Shit looked goooood.
Thanks brother.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:08 PM   #4673
I like Pie!

Quote:
BBQ AND beer.

What kind of BBQ and is that mac and cheese?
Old 10-09-2016, 07:12 PM   #4674
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
What kind of BBQ and is that mac and cheese?
Pork baby back ribs, Mac and cheese recipe from my wife, and Saint Arnold Art Car IPA.

Ribs came out reallyrics well. I was pleased, my last few smokes came out tough, and I wasn't sure what was the problem.

The mac and cheese is to be forgotten...the wife can throw that recipe out.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:14 PM   #4675
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Pork baby back ribs, Mac and cheese recipe from my wife, and Saint Arnold Art Car IPA.

Ribs came out reallyrics well. I was pleased, my last few smokes came out tough, and I wasn't sure what was the problem.

Costco has pretty good Mac and cheese. I top with extra cheese and bread crumbs. A guy at work loves Costco's Mac and cheese and he uses crushed cheese Doritos instead of bread crumbs.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:16 PM   #4676
Banned

costco has top of the line cheesecake
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:18 PM   #4677
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Costco has pretty good Mac and cheese. I top with extra cheese and bread crumbs. A guy at work loves Costco's Mac and cheese and he uses crushed cheese Doritos instead of bread crumbs.
I live way out in the middle of nowhere. No Costco in sight. There's a Sam's Club about an hour away.

She has a good Mac n Cheese recipe. She was just trying something new today. I'll have to make sure she never does that again.

Last edited by TimBone; 10-09-2016 at 07:41 PM..
Old 10-09-2016, 07:20 PM   #4678
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
costco has top of the line cheesecake
Their red velvet cake will make you hard as ****.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:21 PM   #4679
I like Pie!

Quote:

I was going to guess ribs but it looked like you stood them up on end and I wasn't sure. Did the wife start the mac and cheese too early waiting on the meat? Might have saved the mac and cheese with a bit of milk and some more cheese or they could turn into mush.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:31 AM   #4680
I'll be back.

went to a place called Reserve downtown

Crispy Pork Belly

Coq au Vin

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.