Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:21 PM   #256
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
They'll shave their heads and grow goatees.
He said what could go wrong. Not what could go right.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:24 PM   #257
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Just curious if there are people on here that are basically shut in? Other than the fear of my boyfriend getting a pink slip one day (sous chef on salary when all hourly employees got the boot), we're basically life as usual. I go to work, he goes to work, kiddo goes to daycare. There's a lot of stuff closed, and daycare has stepped up a few things to ensure safety, but nothing that really affects me personally yet....other than there being no toilet paper, but we are still okay on that.
I'm basically about to be a shut-in for the next 2.5 weeks. Of course, not literally. I go outside, take the dogs for walks, etc. But no going into town for work and, hopefully, no need to go in to buy groceries/supplies/alcohol.

Aw, who am I kidding? Surely, I'll have to make a liquor run. What seems like I have enough on hand is never enough.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:24 PM   #258
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Just curious if there are people on here that are basically shut in? Other than the fear of my boyfriend getting a pink slip one day (sous chef on salary when all hourly employees got the boot), we're basically life as usual. I go to work, he goes to work, kiddo goes to daycare. There's a lot of stuff closed, and daycare has stepped up a few things to ensure safety, but nothing that really affects me personally yet....other than there being no toilet paper, but we are still okay on that.
I think it's because around here there have been very few confirmed cases. If we get a major spike I believe we'll see a lot more business's shutting down or scaling back even more.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:26 PM   #259
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I think it's because around here there have been very few confirmed cases. If we get a major spike I believe we'll see a lot more business's shutting down or scaling back even more.
We haven't had one confirmed here as of yet, which is kind of surprising to me. However, they closed bars, restaurants, and movie theaters. And our county health department head said he thinks it's already here.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:59 PM   #260
It was not a fair catch

wife and kid 1 went to the store.They kept their distance.
It was Busy. Meat counter was sparse. Able to get most of what was needed.

Hopefully that is the last time anyone needs to leave the house for about a week.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 01:17 PM   #261
Supporter

I think I'll have my kids fill sand bags and pack them up onto the roof and build elevated purge bunkers.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 01:20 PM   #262
MVP

Never seen anything like this in my life.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:26 PM   #263
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Amen brother.... My mom is 85 and took some convincing that this is serious for her and my Dads health... She has finally came around and compared it to the Polio outbreak when she was a girl... It was crazy back then too apparently....
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 01:27 PM   #264
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
No one has.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #265
MVP

wife started working from home this week.

i'm still coming in to the office, but it's locked down. deliveries have to be made to the warehouse. people come to pay bills, have to leave them in the drop box outside or pay online. takes me longer to wash my hands than it does to piss.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:11 PM   #266
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
We haven't had one confirmed here as of yet, which is kind of surprising to me. However, they closed bars, restaurants, and movie theaters. And our county health department head said he thinks it's already here.
AR closed bars and restaurants at midnight last night and TX is midnight tonight. My front porch is about to become a speakeasy with live entertainment if the weather straightens up.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:20 PM   #267
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
AR closed bars and restaurants at midnight last night and TX is midnight tonight. My front porch is about to become a speakeasy with live entertainment if the weather straightens up.
Does AR have a group rule?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:37 PM   #268
New and Improved

Quote:
It's probably about everywhere by now. Maybe with the exception of the more isolated areas in the country.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:40 PM   #269
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
if I have to homeschool my kids I think I might just let them read CP all day, what could go wrong.
I was basically raised by CP and I turned out alright.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:43 PM   #270
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
I take it you're in Shawnee County?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.