Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2024, 03:34 PM  
MVP

Toyota to start selling direct to customers

Good news for consumers. Tesla changed the game by refusing to have a dealer network.

The dealership network is antiquated and has pissed off OEMs by screwing customers with dealer mark-ups of $10k+ on certain vehicles.

This is going to be a slow process, but a move in the right direction.

Test drives and maintenance will be done like Tesla's model.

I say it's about damn time to get rid of the leaches.

What say you?
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:21 PM   #16
Starter

So what are these guys gonna do? Real estate and mortgage broker agents aren't earning in this economy.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:22 PM   #17
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
So what are these guys gonna do? Real estate and mortgage broker agents aren't earning in this economy.

something that actually produces a prodcut
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:23 PM   #18
My work speaks for itself!!!

BUT HOW WILL I GET THE SPECIAL UNDERCOATING AND NITROGEN IN MY TIRES!!!???
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:23 PM   #19
Starter

I've bought and sold 60 cars since I was 15. The only time I've gone to a dealer is to trade in a car on its last legs. What happens to the trade ins?
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:24 PM   #20
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah, that sounds pretty corrupt. It reminds me of the laws in the northeast that prevent homeowners from doing their own plumbing and electric work.
holy shit! You cant do your own plumbing/electrical work on your house you own? You **** it up, its your money no one elses.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:24 PM   #21
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
BUT HOW WILL I GET THE SPECIAL UNDERCOATING AND NITROGEN IN MY TIRES!!!???

get a few cans of plasti dip

go to a nitrogen fill station
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:26 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Texas forces its freedom loving citizens to go through a dealer? Why?
yes, they do. Auto dealer lobby is strong in this state and they want their dealership investment to be protected.

If you want to buy a Tesla, you go to a showroom and figure out which one you want, go back home and purchase it online and have it shipped to Texas to be picked up at a Tesla Service Center.

This article is a couple of years old but not much has changed.

https://www.itschrishuerta.com/buyin...in-texas-2022/
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:28 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
The same thing that milkmen and typewriter repairmen did when their lines of work became obsolete.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:29 PM   #24
Mod Team

In before Hometeam!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:29 PM   #25
MVP

I have never had a good experience at a dealership and it's mostly due to the finance people. I've had really good salesman though
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:29 PM   #26

Quote:
I've been in tech for 25 years. I started out in DOS and mainframe. You think there are many jobs in 2024 that need those skills?

I have to learn new skills and get different experience as the field changes and its always changing.

This is true for everyone in the tech field. So if we have to reeducate ourselves all the time, our whole careers it's not a crime to ask antiquated fields to learn new skills instead of paying for services we don't need anymore.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:29 PM   #27
Starter

We need Burt to chime in on this. Is he still around?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:35 PM   #28

Quote:
We need Burt to chime in on this. Is he still around?
I love Burt and his brother Dale. But, being friends with someone doesnt stop the march of technology.

Burt had some health issues for awhile. Got a new bride. Don't know how often he posts here.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:36 PM   #29
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I have never had a good experience at a dealership and it's mostly due to the finance people cokeheads who "run the numbers" in the back. I've had really good salesman though
FYP
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:36 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Texas forces its freedom loving citizens to go through a dealer? Why?
From my understanding the dealerships here make a ton of campaign contributions and have a very strong lobby.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli