Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-02-2011, 10:47 PM  
legend

The Plan

Why can't we just ****ing believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing bullshit that we don't. We're all Chiefs Fans, right? And they do have a plan.... So why not just go with it? I think we're going to murder fools this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers, Lewis, and Jackson will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit.

Matt Cassel is the greatest quarterback of all time. Why? Because he has been playing you folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he sucks to get ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just read that and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing KurtCobain making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the NFL MVP award.

The O-line will hold up, Gaither will be great, Albert coming into his prime. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's going to be a crazy reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to rock people's minds this year. I can't wait.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Cool story bro
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
stax of wax

God bless you JoeyKurt. Now pass it to the left.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

*farts in your general direction*
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #5
First Overall

that ****ing D rocks. I used to hate DJ, but he is the one I am picking to be the man this season. I kid with Cassel. He's not ever gonna be great, but he should play in great games. That can only be good for Chiefs fans. I also think Stanzi is the future, but Matt Cassel will pave the way to that future, I think... !!
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #6
Shaken. Not stirred.

yawn
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #7
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Why can't we just ****ing believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing bullshit that we don't. We're all Chiefs Fans, right? And they do have a plan.... So why not just go with it? I think we're going to murder fools this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers, Lewis, and Jackson will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit.

Matt Cassel is the greatest quarterback of all time. Why? Because he has been playing you folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he sucks to get ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just read that and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing KurtCobain making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the NFL MVP award.

The O-line will hold up, Gaither will be great, Albert coming into his prime. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's going to be a crazy reliable #2 option for the season.

This.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
YOU take YOUR seat

we were in the same exact position as last year, we had the same exact thoughts and opinions at this exact time last year.

I'll wait till we're 6 games deep to make any predictions. We all know that we're never getting anywhere with Matt Cassel unless our defense turns into the 2000 Ravens defense or that Bucs defense. It's possible I guess with the talent we have, but I wouldn't bank on it.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:

Great attitude. Hope it happens as well. Just curious, how long you been a Chiefs fan?
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:30 PM   #10
Kind of a mod

Because your mom's a whore.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:32 PM   #11
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Because your mom's a whore.
My sister too. Rotten ****ing tuna smelling whore.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #12
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Ok
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #13
legend

Anybody who thinks otherwise is stupid.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #14
stax of wax

Quote:
My sister too. Rotten ****ing tuna smelling whore.
Is she hot?
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #15
You Sweetie!

I doubt they even take out the Bills.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.