Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4937
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2022, 03:55 PM   #2371
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I've been gifted two bottles of Jack Daniel's during the past year. One was a neighbor doing grocery pickup in which she was given a 1.75L of JD even though she didn't order any alcohol and they don't even drink!

I'm not a JD fan so it's gets mixed in my favorite drink. Add a little cherry in there and they go down quickly.

Nice nice. I love the blood orange San pel as a mixer for vodka and tequila.

And I don’t care for JD at all either but that’s the best use for it right there
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2022, 03:57 PM   #2372
Ultrabanned

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

Going out to dinner tonight. No clue what drinks they have at The Melting Pot but I’m day drinking these guys right now. Kid free weekend life rules

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 04:09 PM   #2373
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Nice nice. I love the blood orange San pel as a mixer for vodka and tequila.

And I don’t care for JD at all either but that’s the best use for it right there
Quote:
Going out to dinner tonight. No clue what drinks they have at The Melting Pot but I’m day drinking these guys right now. Kid free weekend life rules

Boo, how do I acquire a kids free weekend?

I don't have a closet big enough to lock him in.......
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2022, 04:27 PM   #2374
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 04:29 PM   #2375
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Are those black cherries?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2022, 04:42 PM   #2376

Quote:
Are those black cherries?!
Luxardo Cherries. Spectacular! I use a little less simple syrup in my Old Fashons and replace it with the syrup from the cherries. Amazing...

https://smile.amazon.com/Luxardo-Gou...ps%2C85&sr=8-5
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2022, 04:56 PM   #2377
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Boo, how do I acquire a kids free weekend?

I don't have a closet big enough to lock him in.......
Wife's bday celebration. Her mom called dibs on tonight and my dad graciously offered to take him last night and get him delivered to the other grandparents this afternoon. All my dad's idea and I was in no position to turn this opportunity down.

Just lock him in there with a couple bags of goldfish and a tablet and some water and let him out on Monday morning.

Last edited by Pablo; 03-05-2022 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-05-2022, 04:58 PM   #2378
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Luxardo Cherries. Spectacular! I use a little less simple syrup in my Old Fashons and replace it with the syrup from the cherries. Amazing...

Those are delicious. Had an Old Fashioned with them at the hotel bar in Eureka Springs a few years ago and they met the hype the bartender put out there. I just haven't found the balls to drop $20+ on cherries yet.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:10 PM   #2379

Quote:
Those are delicious. Had an Old Fashioned with them at the hotel bar in Eureka Springs a few years ago and they met the hype the bartender put out there. I just haven't found the balls to drop $20+ on cherries yet.
I hear these are just as good, so I'll be giving them a try. But you're right, the Luxardo ones are amazing, just spendy as hell. I was introducted them at an establishment named Minervas in Sioux Falls, using an Islay Scotch, and man, I was hooked. But a good Islay Scotch, as I've come to find out, comes at the price of liquid gold! But it's so worth it...

https://smile.amazon.com/Premium-Coc...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Old 03-05-2022, 08:23 PM   #2380
In Mahomes I trust!

So smooth!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2022, 08:40 PM   #2381
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

There's a restaurant/bar in Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale called Wally's and they use the Luxardo Cherries to add to their vodka soaked pineapple on ice.
I love eating those. Cost like 10x's typical Marachino cherries most bars use.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:04 PM   #2382

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
There's a restaurant/bar in Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale called Wally's and they use the Luxardo Cherries to add to their vodka soaked pineapple on ice.
I love eating those. Cost like 10x's typical Marachino cherries most bars use.
Yep, but at my enhanced age () I've gone to the "I'm worth it" excuse. The wife's good with it, they're a LOT less spendy than my SCUBA habit...
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 07:21 AM
alicestevens
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:21 PM   #2383
It was not a fair catch

Jack Honey

A lot of it

I had parent teacher conferences today. every 5 minutes from 1-6 today.

Good parents. Supportive. But god damn exhausting.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2022, 11:40 PM   #2384

The wife and I and a couple I certified a couple of years back ended up in Lee's Summit speakeasy and I had a few Old Fashions made with Laphroaig. Simply put... Oh. My. God...
Old 03-12-2022, 08:32 AM   #2385

What the drink looked like at the Speakeasy in Lee's Summit (the place is called "The W" in case any locals are interested). The Buffalo Trace version I had at "3rd Street Social" was great, but could not hold a candle to the Laphroaig version...

Man, I'm hooked the peaty Islay whiskies. I might need a 3rd career to afford this newest addiction...

Edit... I did get a Pic of the Buffalo Trace version, it was in FB, so didn't show up in my gallery...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 03-12-2022 at 09:10 AM..