Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2020, 11:26 PM   #2
MVP

Sign it up for a CP account. Couldn't be worse than Deberg
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:27 AM   #3
In my youth i pray to keep

I've killed 5 in my garage today and found remains of numerous dead ones.

bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:43 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I've killed 5 in my garage today and found remains of numerous dead ones.

If you have a shop vac suck up all webs and cob weds egg sacs and visible spiders. Check garage and door seals for gaps. Windows and storm windows recaulking then spray foundation walls and yard. Or option 2 and the best in my opinion, is still the flamethrower.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:54 PM   #5
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
If you have a shop vac suck up all webs and cob weds egg sacs and visible spiders. Check garage and door seals for gaps. Windows and storm windows recaulking then spray foundation walls and yard. Or option 2 and the best in my opinion, is still the flamethrower.
That's what I was doing, well i knocked em down with a broom and smashed them. Then sprayed the shit out of every area with them with more poison.

I'm just shocked that two weeks worth of decent weather and I'm living in pestilence now.

(I promise I don't like in a meth shack in the woods)
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #6
Supporter

Bifien IT
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.