Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2018, 05:23 PM  
Please squeeze

****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****

Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #1591
Shit

Watch them get lebron traded
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:52 PM   #1592
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
That's not what I'm saying; I'm saying that they would have been a dynasty w/ or w/o Durant and that much cap space, because they would have been able to add yet another elite player or two very good players.

I understood what you were saying but they didn't feel that way after the loss to the Cavs. They needed more consistent scoring because you can run Klay\Steph off the 3 pt line and they need that 3rd option. If they didn't sign KD they probably would have kept Harrison Barnes.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:52 PM   #1593
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I just don’t think Steph could physically carry them as the guy and maintain it to have the same level of dynasty you would/could have with KD.
No one would have beaten the Warriors of the last two years if they had someone like Al Horford, who was also part of that FA class. That's not to say that Horford is better than Durant, but that someone of Durant's caliber wasn't necessary when the team is that good.

Imagine if Gary Payton would have signed with the Bulls in 1997. Would he have made them better than Ron Parker? Absolutely. Was he necessary? Nope.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #1594
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Seeing as shitty as the ratings have been, most nba fans?
Yeah... old " Playoff Mode" James sure was some can't miss TV.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #1595
In Search of a Life

Quote:
KD apparently has already bought a house in NY. He’s gone.

I don’t know how they’ll do it but they’ll damn sure try.
I don’t know anything about that rumor, but it sounds like it’s likely bs. He posted something on IG recently that seemed like he was hinting at staying.

If the Warriors lose, it makes it very easy to stay. He’ll finally be seen as the hero if he comes back and they win again.

I’m just not sure he’s going to NY without knowing they’re at least getting one of those other guys too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #1596
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
KD to Brooklyn too
With Kyrie.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #1597
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Yeah... old " Playoff Mode" James sure was some can't miss TV.
Well, tv ratings say differently but
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:54 PM   #1598
Please squeeze

I think KD returns to GS, he is not going to leave like this I don't think unless they win.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:55 PM   #1599
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don’t know anything about that rumor, but it sounds like it’s possibly bs. He posted something on IG recently that seemed like he was hinting at staying.

If the Warriors lose, it makes it very easy to stay. He’ll finally be seen as the hero if he comes back and they win again.

I’m just not sure he’s going to NY without knowing they’re at least getting one of those other guys took
Haberman and Middlekauf talked about it in their podcast and that they feeling in the Bay is pretty much certain he’s out.

He got mad they chanted mvp for Steph in the playoffs after he got hurt. He’s a bit of a baby I think
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:55 PM   #1600
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
With Kyrie.
I meant to quote staylor, lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:56 PM   #1601
Shit

Quote:
Haberman and Middlekauf talked about it in their podcast and that they feeling in the Bay is pretty much certain he’s out.

He got mad they chanted mvp for Steph in the playoffs after he got hurt. He’s a bit of a baby I think
He's a huge baby lol
Old 06-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #1602
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Eh, I’m still not buying it. If there were any truth to that Woj or Shams would have it before some football people.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:58 PM   #1603
In Search of a Life

I’d like to see kD and Kyrie in New York

Kawhi to the clippers
Old 06-07-2019, 09:58 PM   #1604
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
KD to Brooklyn too
That’s a possibility too. I’d actually say it’s more likely than NY unless they get AD.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #1605
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’d like to see kD and Kyrie in New York

Kawhi to the clippers
No way Kawhi leaves if they win. He’s already a legend there. He seems to socially awkward to leave and start something new when he’s comfortable where he’s at and things are going well.