Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2019, 10:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Tesla Cybertruck

Well, he said it was going to be different.

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #61
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I can't believe people are conditioned to think 40k for a vehicle is a good deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
that.
It is a pretty good deal after buying anything with green paint on it.

Not to go off on a rant here (for you young kids out there YouTube Dennis Miller Live), but a 40K pickup is a hell of a deal compared to a 450K Combine or 350K tractor. Sure, it's not doing the same work as those machines, but you know what a 40K pickup does do well? ****ing sensors. My pickup, which was engineered for soccer moms on paved roads that I'm driving in the field, has ECU, fuel, exhaust and all the other bullshit sensors too, except they work. Goddamned Deere (and CNH too FWIW) is engineered to be in the field and can't keep sensors running. **** that pisses me right the **** off. /rant

tl;dr: If you don't like the price of new pickups, go price new Deere paint.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:25 AM   #62
Former Illinoisian

It's more of a hatchback than a truck.

Maybe the market is Millies. They wouldn't know a truck if it hit 'em.
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:26 AM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Imagine my friend: no transmission, brakes that last forever, no injector/plug replacements.

I’m afraid they will go very light on the frame to increase range. No good on a work pickup.
Oh I know. I know very well. In theory it should be equivalent to operating a 350 NG motor to a submersible electric pump on a well.

I just don't intend to be the beta tester.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:28 AM   #64
MVP

There is no way that design as is will meet NHTSA standards. If that thing hit a pedestrian, they would be cut in half. I just hope that add a trapezoidal roof. I would be lying if I didnt say I was hoping he would pull a string, making the cardboard fall away and reveal the real truck.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:30 AM   #65
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It is a pretty good deal after buying anything with green paint on it.

Not to go off on a rant here (for you young kids out there YouTube Dennis Miller Live), but a 40K pickup is a hell of a deal compared to a 450K Combine or 350K tractor. Sure, it's not doing the same work as those machines, but you know what a 40K pickup does do well? ****ing sensors. My pickup, which was engineered for soccer moms on paved roads that I'm driving in the field, has ECU, fuel, exhaust and all the other bullshit sensors too, except they work. Goddamned Deere (and CNH too FWIW) is engineered to be in the field and can't keep sensors running. **** that pisses me right the **** off. /rant

tl;dr: If you don't like the price of new pickups, go price new Deere paint.

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #66
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
There is no way that design as is will meet NHTSA standards. If that thing hit a pedestrian, they would be cut in half. I just hope that add a trapezoidal roof. I would be lying if I didnt say I was hoping he would pull a string, making the cardboard fall away and reveal the real truck.
I used to draw trucks like that in second grade, before I learned about aerodynamics.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:44 AM   #67
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If they can make a 2500 electric that does the work of my current truck I will be all over it.

Infinite torque, no maintenance, self-driving. Good lord that would be awesome.

Someday they will, I am highly skeptical of this deal.
There are 49k and 59k tier trucks that have multiple motors w/ more range and power. The 39k model is a single motor. I think self driving is a 7k Add on
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #68
Supporter

Love Bueh’s rant on Deere gear. Every ****ing farmer I know says the exact same thing.

24 row planter and ONE connection gets dusty and the whole show goes to shit.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:50 AM   #69
In Search of a Life

Is there some kind of big crazy SUV out now that looks kind of like the cybertruck? I saw something on the road the other day that looked like a futuristic/speed racer vehicle. It was going the other way and I couldn't get a picture.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:02 AM   #70
MVP

If it resembled a truck at all I’d order one today.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:06 AM   #71
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
If it resembled a truck at all I’d order one today.
It looks like a raised car. Pickup drivers don’t want to sit on the floor, we get in and out a lot when working.

14k towing, 77,000 for a fully loaded beast doesn’t scare me away. Just wish it was more practical in its day to day design.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:13 AM   #72
They gonna regret that trade!!

Looks like a vehicle from the movie Megaforce. The 1982 vision of the future.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #73
Trained to reign as the one.

got my deposit in!
God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-22-2019, 11:20 AM   #74
Draconian Warlord

IT'S A UNICORN!!!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #75
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I read a book back in high school called Damnation Alley. I don't remember anything about the book, but I think it was one of those 'drive across an apocalyptic world' books. Apparently it was a movie at some point as well.

This truck reminds me of the vehicle a little bit, which is not a bad thing.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote