Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:40 PM   #196
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Stolen off Facebook

I’ve washed my hands so many times with soap and disinfectant that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:39 PM   #197
Fish are scared of me

I nailed a 96 roll cottonelle and it showed up a day early.

Thanks scho63!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:42 PM   #198
Banned

Quote:
Stolen off Facebook

I’ve washed my hands so many times with soap and disinfectant that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.
I don't get it.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:07 PM   #199
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I don't get it.
He's peeing on his hands like a filthy animal.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:21 PM   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
He's peeing on his hands like a filthy animal.
hey, they got stung by a jellyfish.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:40 PM   #201
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Weather is fantastic here in Oklahoma. We’ve been out working all day. Awesome day.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:02 PM   #202

Tiger King on Netflix.

The weirdest redneck train wreck you’ll ever see. #1 in the USA due to people just can’t stop watching the train wreck they know is coming.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:22 AM   #203
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Weather is fantastic here in Oklahoma. We’ve been out working all day. Awesome day.
canceled our trip to grove, Oklahoma Paddlefishing next week

Good for you tho!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:51 AM   #204
Hockey Town

Quote:
Tiger King on Netflix.

The weirdest redneck train wreck you’ll ever see. #1 in the USA due to people just can’t stop watching the train wreck they know is coming.
I was watching McMillions guess I missed this.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:17 AM   #205
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Hell the stereo in my Jeep isn't even bluetooth, I have to use the stupid cord to hook my phone to it. But at least it has the AUX and USB plugs.
Am I the only person who just listens to the radio while in my car?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:21 AM   #206
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I rarely listen to anything but the radio. My commute is 5 minutes. Most of my errands are 5 minutes. I dropped Siriusxm because I rarely leave the city.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 09:52 AM   #207
It was not a fair catch

Wife ended up going to the store today. Early. A lot of old people. She did not hear anyone cough or sneeze. Good supply of what we needed. We are trying to limit trips.

Cargill and General Mills came out and said "FOOD SUPPLIES ARE GOOD. WE WERE READY FOR THIS"
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:04 AM   #208
MY LITTLE #15

Our town is doing a community-wide bear hunt this week. Residents place a teddy bear in a front facing windows, and, as parents are walking or driving their kids by, they can count how many they find. Kiddo and I went for a walk after work yesterday. He wanted to take "Buddy Bear" with us. We counted 12 in the short distance we walked. Of course, we were going close to dusk, so the sun was in optimal position to be in our eyes...lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ilv1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	120115   Click image for larger version

Name:	ilv2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	120116  
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:23 AM   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I rarely listen to anything but the radio. My commute is 5 minutes. Most of my errands are 5 minutes. I dropped Siriusxm because I rarely leave the city.
I mainly listen to podcasts when I'm in the car and or exercising these days.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:08 PM   #210
Indian Twitter

After being married for over 30 years me and the wife have combined social distancing and hallway sex. Now we just yell **** you from one end of the house to the other.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote