Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2004, 02:52 AM   #2

Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:55 AM   #3
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...

This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:14 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay
This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.
I don't know, but I think it passed the Rufus Dawes "Let's try and be more painfully boring than paint drying" test a long time ago.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:21 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
You suck.
Whatever, it's the truth... the ZepSinger post there was cute and all, but everything else we've already seen. The acting was good and all but we've seen the "Big Daddy gets pissed off and rides somebody's ass" script before. I think the French judge gave it a 9.5 but I've got to give it an 8.75 for originality. No Oscar winner's today boys.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:25 PM   #6
A certain set of skills

This thread is still churning. You know what? We still have no responses from Skip town and beer me in this whole thread.
Whats up with that?
They post about everyday i thought. Maybe all of a sudden they will come in and pummel this.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:29 PM   #7
World's finest morphius

Quote:
This thread is still churning. You know what? We still have no responses from Skip town and beer me in this whole thread.
Whats up with that?
They post about everyday i thought. Maybe all of a sudden they will come in and pummel this.
I haven't seen either of them since this was posted.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Whats up with that?
On second thought, maybe that's why this thread sucks... but like I said, they've seen this script before too, they just didn't want to take the part. Instead, they're going to hire Keanu Reeves and Scott Baio in their place to create the absolute worst movie in history.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:41 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
On second thought, maybe that's why this thread sucks... but like I said, they've seen this script before too, they just didn't want to take the part. Instead, they're going to hire Keanu Reeves and Scott Baio in their place to create the absolute worst movie in history.
Insulting Scott Baio on Psicosis' birthday...
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:57 PM   #10
A certain set of skills

Quote:

I agree TK13. If they would show up this thread would be rolling like a train with nothing to stop it. Entertainment would be at a premium.
The critics would be in awe of what they witness with the bantering going back and forth and the final, apocalyptic ending silenceing the stunned crowd. And the tickets to get in to view the spectacle would be standing room only.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:24 PM   #11
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
I'll tell you what really sucks is that stupid avatar.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:35 PM   #12
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Whats up with that?
Why don't you PM them.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:40 PM   #13
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Why don't you PM them.

I think they are fully aware of the situation. Maybe when beer me gets a few in him this evening his rage will get the best of him and he will take on BD. Admission free to all Chiefsplanet.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:14 AM   #14
What time is it?

Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:19 AM   #15
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM
~~
Forget the consistency, just enjoy the aroma
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.