Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2020, 03:01 AM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-04-2020 at 03:14 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 04:07 AM   #3
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.
Why was Judy talking to Bigfoot on the phone? Do you have his number?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 02:35 AM   #4
The Constitutional Choo choo

Ive also spent a good chunk of my life at the Omaha zoo running the locomotives.
Ive heard bears,cats, camels, you ****ing name it. If the Omaha zoo has it outside in a cage? Ive heard it.
A thousand times.

What I heard. In Fordland? You would have to have been there to understand how loud this things was.
Defies logic.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:40 AM   #5
The Constitutional Choo choo

Not near as loud. But close enough in sound. Its almost spot on. Spokes me to listen to it.
https://youtu.be/EajC52lgFys
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:47 AM   #6
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Sasquatch was last reported to be in Texas. My brothers ex wife resides there.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 07:44 AM   #7
Fish are scared of me

A bigfoot would destroy 3 Rottweilers . People have seen a Bigfoot carrying a dead Mountain lion over its shoulder before.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 07:48 AM   #8
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:30 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That's incredible....so have you found a pic on the internet yet that looks like it?

I'm intrigued by your description.

If you take this pic and remove most of the facial hair so you could see more of the leathery face that would be close to what we saw. Much smaller and rounder head.

I had the artist rendering pics on an old computer that stopped working. It would be interesting to take it in and see if I could get them off the hard drive. He was pretty talented and ended up moving to the area (Lees Summit) we kept in touch a few years.

Like I said- I don't talk about it much. I usually get this response.

Soon as you mention Bigfoot- you are a nut-lol Plus, my encounter did not look like the typical beef jerky Sasquatch either.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:27 AM   #10
Starter

i'm hopeful they never capture one if they do exist
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:40 AM   #11
MVP

People have their own private zoos. I imagine the animals get loose now & again. It has to be illegal to have a MOMO with out a permit
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:42 AM   #12
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Nope, no bigfoots. Sorry, kids.
Also: no Santa Claus nor tooth fairy. Sorry.
But It'd be very cool if there were.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:04 AM   #13
Supporter

A few years ago, we borrowed a full size gorilla suit from an uncle.
My brother put it on and we went to the known location of a couple of our friends hunting areas with Trail cameras. It was a rainy, shitty day which took some of the fun out of it...some.....but there were several bigfoots walking in front of trail cameras that day.

The hope was the one of them would share it, but I never saw a pic or heard any grief.

Might be time to try that again.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:47 AM   #14
Mahomes > God

Patterson-Gimlin is still an amazing piece of footage...100% believe that's genuine.

Hearing Gimlin talk about it is compelling as **** too.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:01 AM   #15
MVP

Have we signed this piece of shit yet?

Or do we need to get this thread to 3,000 posts to sign bigfoot?
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote