Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:10 AM  
Veteran

Jordan Love Injury Update

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #2
MVP

I bet he gets placed on IR for 4 weeks.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #3
sorta mod-ish

They've dodged a bullet if that knee really is intact.

I'll go ahead and assume someone high up in the Green Bay front office has already been in touch with Tannehill, especially considering how Malik Willis couldn't even execute a hail mary play.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I bet he gets placed on IR for 4 weeks.
They have some tough games coming up with the colts and rams in the next month...they are in serious risk of going 0-4 to start the season. That's a tough hole to climb out of for a team that was supposedly going to the SB...
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #5
MVP

Wentz for a 4.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

This is exactly why you bring a low cost former 1st rd bust like Carson Wentz or Zach Wilson
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #7
Veteran

Someone in the GameDay thread said he might have a high ankle sprain. If so he could be out for up to 1 Chad Henne TD drive.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

I don't think the injury had anything to do with that embarrassing field. But I hope it draws enough attention to it that the NFL finally takes this shit seriously
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:00 AM   #9
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

would have guessed he had acl/pcl/kneecap problems the way his knee popped in slow mo
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Wentz for 4 first round picks.
FYP
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #11
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is exactly why you bring a low cost former 1st rd bust like Carson Wentz or Zach Wilson
If he's out the whole year I don't do anthing. In fact I tank on purpose. If he's out for a few games I look for a Wilson/Wentz though.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:14 AM   #12
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If he's out the whole year I don't do anthing. In fact I tank on purpose. If he's out for a few games I look for a Wilson/Wentz though.
Need a guy that knows the playbook it would take Wentz too long to learn it to be worthwhile fir just few weeks
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #13
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
would have guessed he had acl/pcl/kneecap problems the way his knee popped in slow mo
Reminded me of seeing Mahomes kneecap popout in 2019.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:32 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

we aren't trading out back up quarterback, come on guys.

If he's injured...

1) Carter is a dirty piece of philly shit who should be suspended.

2) I'd guess Tannahill or some other retread.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #15
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
They've dodged a bullet if that knee really is intact.

I'll go ahead and assume someone high up in the Green Bay front office has already been in touch with Tannehill, especially considering how Malik Willis couldn't even execute a hail mary play.
Willis looked so terrible with Tennessee last year. I was really surprised when Green Bay traded for him.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.