Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:33 PM   #15211
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
$20?
$14 and worth every penny.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:40 PM   #15212
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:29 PM   #15213
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?
Last time I tried that I couldn't sit down for a week. No thanks!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:48 PM   #15214
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Grilled salmon. Love the new grill mat.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2020, 05:04 PM   #15215
Ultrabanned

Nice Sunday dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 05:10 PM   #15216
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Yesterday . . .

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 05:46 PM   #15217
pie is never free

Boiled hot dogs, sour cream & onion tater chips, leftover KFC cole slaw... come at me, bruh
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2020, 06:56 PM   #15218
Politically Incorrect

Yesterday: Ahi tuna Sushimi appetizer, Twin 5 oz filet mignons, rice pilaf and crispy hericot verts cooked in bacon fat. Nice glass of Cab Sav

Today: Jersey Mike's Ham Salami, Provolone sub with extra everything including oil and vinegar done Mike's way.
Old 06-15-2020, 05:49 AM   #15219
Cheat Death

Steak frites

I took the more done end of the tri tip for the team. It was still great.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 09:14 AM   #15220
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Boiled hot dogs
Wienie water soup!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:06 AM   #15221
Supporter

Summer finally feels like it has arrived when you break out this simple summer weekday classic

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 10:04 PM   #15222
Politically Incorrect

Last night I wanted to treat myself to an opulent dinner out as it had been over 3 months since I've really had a great meal at a restaurant.

I went to a nice steakhouse in Old Town Scottsdale called Bourbon and Bones.

Started with a Tito's dirty martini with olives. They served a complimentary jar of two pieces of thick bacon.
I then ordered a bottle of French Wine: Les Tourelles de la Cree Beaune Knights Templar Cuvee 2016. It had a great flavor profile from start to finish. Very smooth from start to finish. Lighter than a Cab Sav but not as light as a Merlot.
Next was Ahi Poke with Jícama slices.
Then Pork Belly with a sweet spicy topping.
3rd dish Heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and micro-greens with a dash of balsamic. Had a small basket of warm bread and butter.
Then the main course was rack of lamb done medium with Au Gratin potatoes and french green beans with bacon and shallots.

I was in heaven! It was incredible and the rack of lamb was out of this world.

Had some Häagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream when I got home

Was a very very happy camper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B&B (1).jpg
Views:	434
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	120681   Click image for larger version

Name:	B&B (2).jpg
Views:	432
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	120682   Click image for larger version

Name:	B&B (3).jpg
Views:	453
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	120683   Click image for larger version

Name:	B&B (4).jpg
Views:	438
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	120684   Click image for larger version

Name:	B&B (5).jpg
Views:	459
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	120685  

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 10:12 PM   #15223
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Last night I wanted to treat myself to an opulent dinner out as it had been over 3 months since I've really had a great meal at a restaurant.

I went to a nice steakhouse in Old Town Scottsdale called Bourbon and Bones.

Started with a Tito's dirty martini with olives. They served a complimentary jar of two pieces of thick bacon.
I then ordered a bottle of French Wine: Les Tourelles de la Cree Beaune Knights Templar Cuvee 2016. It had a great flavor profile from start to finish. Very smooth from start to finish. Lighter than a Cab Sav but not as light as a Merlot.
Next was Ahi Poke with Jícama slices.
Then Pork Belly with a sweet spicy topping.
3rd dish Heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and micro-greens with a dash of balsamic. Had a small basket of warm bread and butter.
Then the main course was rack of lamb done medium with Au Gratin potatoes and french green beans with bacon and shallots.

I was in heaven! It was incredible and the rack of lamb was out of this world.

Had some Häagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream when I got home

Was a very very happy camper.
Hows that diet coming along Sho
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:49 PM   #15224
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Hows that diet coming along Sho
Fell off the wagon like a raging alcoholic!
Old 06-19-2020, 10:51 PM   #15225
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Fell off the wagon like a raging alcoholic!

Better to be fat and happy than thin and pissy.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.