Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-28-2024, 07:45 PM   #2
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
That's 4 kids in the span of a little over a year.
I told this story once here I think but I have a friend of a family member connection to some players.

Having dinner one night with one of those connections, well actually 2 of them, I was told a story. One of the people I was having dinner with knew Hill well (this was before the trade) and they went out clubbing together and doing guy shit. One night he drove Hill to some chicks house who he had been texting so they could hook up.

He waited outside and Hill came back like 20 minutes later. Dude was like already? And Hill said something to the effect “ I’m not just fast on the field.”
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 07:48 PM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Congrats on being a father Tyreek… again X 7.

Wow, so these are being confirmed.. I figured where there was smoke, there was probably fire but.. damn, Tyreek..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 07:57 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Congrats on being a father Tyreek… again X 7.

Y'know, not a single adult ever gave me a birds and bees talk, and I had to learn it from listening to kids at the school bus stop. But somewhere along the line I learned all by myself that it's a terrible idea to impregnate four women with seven kids.

How does someone reach adulthood and not figure this out?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 08:20 PM   #5
Going home eventually

Hill behaves like a kid that hasn't been learned to control himself. He will be one of those broke guys that blew all his money on toys and girls and kids. He will fight for every year he gets in the league. When the paychecks stop he will be like TO. Blew all his money foolishly.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:00 PM   #6
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Y'know, not a single adult ever gave me a birds and bees talk, and I had to learn it from listening to kids at the school bus stop. But somewhere along the line I learned all by myself that it's a terrible idea to impregnate four women with seven kids.

His pull out game is non existent.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:52 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

Someone who has no self control and can just pay his way out of the problem.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-28-2024, 06:42 PM   #8
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I don't know, hopefully she is influencing other women to not want to look like a fat cow like her.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-27-2024, 09:17 PM   #9
MVP

Mahomes magic here’s your alpha. Please stop shitting over on the good threads.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:40 PM   #10
Politically Incorrect

What does she influence?

I'm guessing the success or failure of fast food locations by the looks of her.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:46 AM   #11
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
What does she influence?

I'm guessing the success or failure of fast food locations by the looks of her.
Hey, take it easy! I appreciate those chunky monkeys out there taking on the fast food chicken wars sandwiches like their opinions matter!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-28-2024, 08:34 AM   #12
MVP

Yall gay as hell if you don't want the snu-snu from her.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 09:32 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Yall gay as hell if you don't want the snu-snu from her.
You want to do her on a fourwheeler in a mud pit. NTTIAWWT
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-28-2024, 12:27 AM   #14
Emporer of Mongo

Brook Back Mountain
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:47 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Brooke Pryor sucks ass for releasing that audiotape knowing there was more that put it in context.

But it's looking like she was right when she said something was off about Tyreek (or something to that effect).

But she's still awful.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.