Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 06:06 PM  
Hello

Tell them now before it's too late. A chance to tell CP members you appreciate them.

Every time someone passes from this board (or our lives) there is an "in memory" thread created and it always contains a lot of "I wish i met him/her" or "I wish I told him/her" how appreciated he/she was.

I feel like attempting a nice thread where you can tell important members that you appreciate them.

Sorry if this thread is already out there.

Try to leave the nonsense bullshit in another thread, keep this thread as on track and POSITIVE as we're able to have it please.

For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.

I know when i got a different job and switched from a cozy office job to an evening job trying to help kids with issues, I lost a TON of posting time. We had some extremely interesting threads during the time and more than once crashed the server for one of the race to 1,000 posts threads, gif wars, etc.

I appreciated those years and miss them. I switched jobs in 2013 I believe and CP hasn't been the same for me since. I've lost touch on some of those people and miss the interactions we used to have.

For my first appreciation post I'd like to point out that i really appreciate Loochy. That dude seems like he'd be a great person to be around. He's by far the most consistent posting on here at actually making me laugh out loud. I love his brand of humor and I think we'd probably be the worlds greatest best friends in real life. . I also know nothing about who loochy is in real life. Could be a homosexual axe murderer or a 3 foot tall woman. But she's the funniest 3 foot tall woman I'd know, I'm sure of that.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:17 PM   #2
Veteran

i dont get enough time to post on here like i'd too, too busy doin other stuff, but the time i do spend on here i enjoy. the people on here make it enjoyable, too many too list but all you guys are cool and thanks for making this place.
i've even got to reconnect with childhood friend (hog farmer) so i guess he'd be the one that means the most to me. we played league baseball as kids together .
i'm gonna miss these guys that passed this month and will try to spend more time on here going forward, take care all of you.
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:26 PM   #3
Ultrabanned

All the regulars in the food and drink threads are my boyz. Appreciate all of you, KCUnited to lew to Glory to Sorce. Don't go dying on me now.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:32 PM   #4
Supporter

This place is great. I need to make the effort to meet some of you guys.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:48 PM   #5
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This place is great. I need to make the effort to meet some of you guys.
Yeah it really is. I need to make an effort to get back out and meet some folks again. Been kind of a hermit since I got hitched and had a kid, but the people I've met from here are all top notch. Just great people all around. Nzoner is an awesome dude that happened to live right across the road from my dad. This place is weird like that but I would have never probably made some functions if not for that and I'm very thankful I did.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:50 PM   #6
Shaken. Not stirred.

Antifreeze
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:59 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

I appreciate all of you guys. I get a lot of my news here and it’s a great place to talk football and life-ish. I’m so busy(as most of us are)with work and the 8 and 11 year old, that I don’t do tons of things socially(when the world is normal). This place serves to fill that void for me. All the CPers I’ve meet are really nice people. I have nothing negative to say about anyone here.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:04 PM
TLO
This message has been deleted by TLO.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:07 PM   #8
Life is changing..

I have too many to actually list, and I'd inevitably leave someone out that I don't mean to. This board is filled with kind hearted and good people. I have to give a special shout out to the gameday/discord chat crew. They know who they are.

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:12 PM   #9
Life is changing..

This website really means a lot to me. I've probably spent the better part of 8 or 9 years here. It's almost surreal looking back at the person I was then compared to the person I am now. Sorry I don't mean to take a weird trip down memory lane here, I'm just realizing I spent the better part of my 20's and now into my 30's on this board.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:18 PM   #10
Snacks Are Under My Apron

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:25 PM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.
holy crap you lost out to no one.

2008 King of the N00bs poll:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=king+n00bs

2008 King of the N00bs discussion:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=king+n00bs

The past honorees:

2013 King of the N00bs: Aussiechiefsfan
2012 King of the n00bs: Sorter
2011 King of the n00bs: BoneKrusher
2010 King of the n00bs: Shogun
2009 King of the n00bs: Bosschief
2008 No one was deemed worthy
2007 King of the n00bs: Crazy Coffey
2006 King of the n00bs: Bill Parcells, D2112, Griswald etc.
2005 King of the n00bs: Fax
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:40 PM   #12
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
This website really means a lot to me. I've probably spent the better part of 8 or 9 years here. It's almost surreal looking back at the person I was then compared to the person I am now. Sorry I don't mean to take a weird trip down memory lane here, I'm just realizing I spent the better part of my 20's and now into my 30's on this board.
Twenty years and it’s flown by.

I’ve celebrated the wins and losses, the highs and lows, the births, the new jobs, marriages, anniversaries, to the job losses, divorces and unfortunately the passing of members. Through it all, we, for better or worse, had each other to go though those experiences. I couldn’t have picked a better bunch of lunatics to spend time with all these years. I love you all!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:44 PM   #13
The pizza king of kansas

I love all of you all. Celebrated and commiserate all my up and downs along with the team. Thou finally great to celebrate with you all when we finally got our trophy. Love you all.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:08 PM   #14
Spooky Action

It's been a memorable and sentimental year so far for CP, I dig it. Being pretty introverted I don't socialize (or post) very much, I know some of you guys better than you know me. Keep coming back for the variety I find here, CP is really a unique place full of quality people.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:13 PM   #15
In Mahomes I trust!

Being an original since the very beginning, I have to say to ALL of my fellow Planeteers - I love you all and I am so grateful for the best of times and the worst of times. We FINALLY did it and I think that brought everyone together better than ever. To those who have left us - we will miss you all. We are ONE. Best of luck to all in this crazy new world and god speed to our
beloved C-H-I-E-F-S!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote