KC

Janarius Robinson
EDGE Florida State
KC

Paris Ford
S Pitt
trade icon

FULL RESULTS
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 11:01 PM   #3
In Pat We Trust

I'd probably fall right out of my chair:

51. Greg Newsome
63. Daviyon Nixon
74. Walker Little
94. Quinn Meinerz
124. Marquez Stevenson
136. Rodarius Williams
144. Jacoby Stevens
175. Janarius Robinson
181. Josh Imatorbhebhe
207. Nick Eubanks
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:01 PM   #4
Starter

* 31. Liam Eichenberg OT
* 63. Brevin Jordan TE
* 94. Tylan Wallace WR
* 136. Patrick Jones II EDGE
* 144. Ambry Thomas CB
* 175. Shaka Toney EDGE
* 181. Drake Jackson C
* 207. Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR

For this season and the near future...this would work for me. Addresses immediate depth issues and provides some potential future starters. Obviously, would still like us to pick up a vet OT/WR/DE in free agency.
mrdad45 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.mrdad45 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-23-2021, 02:41 AM   #5
MVP

I ran one. Here were my selections.

DE Joseph Ossai
OT Walker Little
LB Dylan Moses
CB Ambry Thomas
S Caden Sterns
WR Josh Imatorbhebhe
C Drake Jackson
DT Khyiris Tonga
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 03-24-2021, 08:56 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Samuel Cosmi
OT Texas
KC

Creed Humphrey
OC Oklahoma
KC

Dayo Odeyingbo
EDGE Vanderbilt
KC

Seth Williams
WR Auburn
KC

Paulson Adebo
CB Stanford
KC

Janarius Robinson
EDGE Florida State
KC

Josh Imatorbhebhe
WR Illinois
KC

Paris Ford
S Pittsburgh
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:58 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Those first 3 picks are my current wet dream first 2 days.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:02 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Cosmi - Thuney - Humphrey - Long - Niang

That should give Pat some time.
Old 03-25-2021, 08:07 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Cosmi - Thuney - Humphrey - Long - Niang

That should give Pat some time.
It might be a bit OL heavy at the top but even if they bring back Reiter, the line looks solid:

Cosmi - Thuney - Reiter - Long/LDT - Niang
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 09:56 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It might be a bit OL heavy at the top but even if they bring back Reiter, the line looks solid:

Cosmi - Thuney - Reiter - Long/LDT - Niang
As long as it’s BPA, which it clearly is, who cares?

Then all we have to do is find a RG next year. They can do that in the middle rounds or through free agency. The OL would be pretty much set for the foreseeable future. Then we’re free to get some playmakers for the rest of this draft and 2022.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 11:15 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
As long as it’s BPA, which it clearly is, who cares?

Then all we have to do is find a RG next year. They can do that in the middle rounds or through free agency. The OL would be pretty much set for the foreseeable future. Then we’re free to get some playmakers for the rest of this draft and 2022.
Oh I don't. But I think the Chiefs might, that was my point. Especially if they bring back Reiter, I don't think they'll take two OL 1st and 2nd like that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:37 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Oh I don't. But I think the Chiefs might, that was my point. Especially if they bring back Reiter, I don't think they'll take two OL 1st and 2nd like that.
Ahh gotcha.
Old 03-25-2021, 11:17 AM   #13
Starter

I just don’t think there is anyway Humphrey makes it to #63. I think there are teams seriously thinking about him in the late first, and a couple teams that will snag him early/mid second. I agree that Cosmi & Creed would probably be my Scenario 1A if the cards fall right. I’m willing to trade up for one or the other to make the dream a reality.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-27-2021, 06:52 PM   #14
Most Valuable Villain

Dillon Radunz
OT,

Nico Collins
WR,

Quinn Meinerz — Wisconsin-Whitewater
IOL,

Daelin Hayes
EDGE,

Ambry Thomas
CB,

Divine Deablo
S,

Cade Johnson
WR,

Justin Hilliard
LB,
Old 03-28-2021, 06:03 PM   #15
Most Valuable Villain

Jayson Oweh
EDGE Penn State
KC

Dillon Radunz
OT North Dakota State
KC

Dyami Brown
WR North Carolina
trade icon
KC

Tommy Tremble
TE Notre Dame
KC

Keith Taylor
CB Washington
trade icon
KC

Janarius Robinson
EDGE Florida State
KC

JaCoby Stevens
S LSU
KC

Justin Hilliard
LB Ohio State