Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2024, 08:38 AM   #2
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Someone is a K-State fan.

Sinnott is a borderline 4th round pick. He damn sure isn't a 2nd rounder.

Never watched kstate in my life.

But i know alot of people were saying the same shit about Laporta last year. They were wrong.

Sinnott is going to be real good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-20-2024, 11:22 AM   #3
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

But i know alot of people were saying the same shit about Laporta last year. They were wrong.

TE was not one of the priorities that Veach listed. They also just signed a TE in FA. It could be Veach not wanting to show his hand, but the FA signing tells me he is not planning investing draft capital at TE this year.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2024, 02:05 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

If you've never watched K-State I have no idea how you can draw that conclusion.

Sinnott is going to be an afterthought.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:43 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

If a blue chipper fell into striking range, I could see a tackle. Not a likely to happen scenario though.

Anyone that thinks they're trading the farm for a fatty has lost their ****ing mind.

WR or CB I'm thinking. Kool-aid is my sleeper choice but primary one is Legette.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2024, 12:15 AM   #6
MVP

Xavier Worthy, please
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:04 AM   #7
offense > defense

I kinda just wanna say someone different. I was thinking trade up for LT before Veach's PC. Now that seems too easy.

I'll say they trade down a little and either Corley or Polk is the pick.

Last edited by CupidStunt; 04-20-2024 at 04:11 AM..
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:43 AM   #8
Veteran

The more mocks I do Mims seems to be going in the ballpark of 20-26. NFC teams own the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th picks which is good news. I think pick 22 or 23 is where Veach is trying to get.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:56 PM   #9
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
The more mocks I do Mims seems to be going in the ballpark of 20-26. NFC teams own the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th picks which is good news. I think pick 22 or 23 is where Veach is trying to get.
I’d be pretty surprised if they move up for Mims. Only like 10 total starts in college and all at RT.

He may have the skill set to play LT, but that’s a ton of risk.

He specifically mentioned in the presser getting Clark involved last year in an effort to move way up and that nobody was willing to trade with him without a “big tax” and specifically says he could see himself moving into the top 10 specifically for a OT.

Honestly, after watching the presser it seems he’s loaded for bear and seems to think he will be able to move up.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:09 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’d be pretty surprised if they move up for Mims. Only like 10 total starts in college and all at RT.

He may have the skill set to play LT, but that’s a ton of risk.

He specifically mentioned in the presser getting Clark involved last year in an effort to move way up and that nobody was willing to trade with him without a “big tax” and specifically says he could see himself moving into the top 10 specifically for a OT.

Honestly, after watching the presser it seems he’s loaded for bear and seems to think he will be able to move up.
Im all for moving up. Not so sure Im okay jumping from 32 to top ten though for anything other than a franchise QB. To jump 32 to top ten you are likely looking at our 2024 1st, 2024 2nd, 2025 1st. That is a ton of draft capital. Better damn well be Jonthan Ogden you are going to get.

When we jumped 28 to 10 to grab Mahomes it was two 1sts and a 3rd. That is when teams werent 100% we are picking 30 or later every single year.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:35 AM   #11
Spiraling down the Drain

Legette
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:06 AM   #12
Rookie

Here's my results from the mock draft simulator link on post #21:

Pick 32 Tyler Guyton OT Oklahoma
Pick 64 Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State
Pick 95 Roman Wilson WR Michigan
Pick 131 Mekhi Wingo DT LSU
Pick 159 Luke McCaffrey WR Rice
Pick 173 Isaac Guerendo RB Louisville
Pick 224 Nehemiah Pritchett CB Auburn
permachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.permachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.permachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.permachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.permachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.permachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-20-2024, 11:01 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by permachief View Post
Here's my results from the mock draft simulator link on post #21:

Pick 32 Tyler Guyton OT Oklahoma
Pick 64 Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State
Pick 95 Roman Wilson WR Michigan
Pick 131 Mekhi Wingo DT LSU
Pick 159 Luke McCaffrey WR Rice
Pick 173 Isaac Guerendo RB Louisville
Pick 224 Nehemiah Pritchett CB Auburn
Love the idea of Sinnott in the 3rd (2nd round is too high) paired with Xavier Worthy in the 1st. Let Mahomes start shattering records again.

Much like basketball, our ability to go both big and small dependent on matchup would be ridiculous. Weak back 7 in coverage? Mahomes going to spread your ass out have fun chasing Kelce, Rice, Hollywood, Worthy and Toney all day. Cant stop the run? Yeah we are going to have Kelce, Gray and Sinnott out there 85% of the snaps have fun tackling Pacheco 25-30 times today while we lean on our elite defense.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:28 AM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

Only Weird games had a good theory about Veach wanting to trade up to the mid teens with a team like Seattle assuming one of three players fall: a tackle they like, Bowers of Brian Thomas

I think that’s something Veach would want but pulling it off would be very difficult
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 11:14 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Here are my first 4 round picks on Mock draft with no trades.

1.Ladd McConkey WR Georgia
2.Michael Hall Jr. DT Ohio State
3.Roger Rosengarten OT Washington
4. Khyree Jackson CB Oregon
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.